Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Finally, I made it I am in ONEDERLAND..it is so nice to see you again,it has been a long time. After weeks of being at 200, I finally dropped.. Went on scale this morning and I was 198.6.

Finally' date=' I made it I am in ONEDERLAND..it is so nice to see you again,it has been a long time. After weeks of being at 200, I finally dropped.. Went on scale this morning and I was 198.6.[/quote']

Congrats! That's awesome!

Yay!! I so want to come visit you there! ha!! Great job girl!

Congrats!! :D

WTG!!! Awesome!

Finally, I made it I am in ONEDERLAND..it is so nice to see you again,it has been a long time. After weeks of being at 200, I finally dropped.. Went on scale this morning and I was 198.6.

Wow! we are very similar in stats, You had your surgery a cpl days after me, and you've lost a bit more than I have! Well a lot more. I did not have a pre op diet, did you? If so how much did you loose before surgery? trying to make myself feel better here..lol, Great job. I have 8 more pounds to "onederland" Its taking forever! Was stalled so I tried eating more and it worked, I dropped a pound. So jealous. Cant wait till I weigh one hundred something :)

Wow great !!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

One thing I learned is everyone is so different.MY HIGHEST was 270,my first visit was 262 and I was on a pre op diet had to lose 10 pounds in order for them to do surgery.So day of surgery I was 252.So far I have lost,gained and stalled.I keep battling and it is a process some days easier than others.I still struggle with some things.I pretty much stick to what the Dr said but I do allow self some treats when I really get in the mood and what I mean is bite something.Well it is a journey we will all get there.Keep believing.

Congrats!! That is awesome!

I am so thrilled for you! I got there over the weekend and it is the sweetest feeling to see that 2 go away forever. Congratulations!

Congrats!!! I am 8 pounds away from joining you. It's been 10 years since the last time the scale started with a 1 and I can't wait. Keep up the good work!!

Awesome! Congrats!!!