Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My new favorite food for pureed/soft foods is...

Crustless quiche!

This morning, I used four eggs, 1 cup of skim milk, 1/2 cup 2% cheese, 1/2 cup bacon bits, 1/2 cup chopped onion, salt, pepper and dried mustard powder. Baked in the convection oven at 350 for 35 minutes in a pyrex and it's delicious! It also reheats well, so that's a plus.

I think I might use two whole eggs and 4 egg whites next time to pump up the Protein and I didn't have any spinach or mushrooms to add to it or I would have.

Think of all the possibilities! With the summer veggies coming in, you could add Tomato, zucchini, asparagus...YUM!

What are your favorite quiches? Give me ideas!

Yummy!! Definitely adding this to the menu when I'm past the post op diet stage!

I'm adding it to my list of recipes when I go thru my purée foods :) thanks for sharing

My count down has begun 10days is my big day :)

This is a great idea, thank you for sharing! Now I have to go shopping...

Yum! I love quiche :)

I read some similar recipes to this but instead if putting in one container, the OP suggested to cook in mini muffin pan, basically makes bite size quiches that are 2 oz each (I believe)

Love the ideas

This sounds SO good! I can't wait to be on "regular" foods instead of full liquids!

Crustless quiche!

This morning, I used four eggs, 1 cup of skim milk, 1/2 cup 2% cheese, 1/2 cup bacon bits, 1/2 cup chopped onion, salt, pepper and dried mustard powder. Baked in the convection oven at 350 for 35 minutes in a pyrex and it's delicious! It also reheats well, so that's a plus.

I think I might use two whole eggs and 4 egg whites next time to pump up the Protein and I didn't have any spinach or mushrooms to add to it or I would have.

Think of all the possibilities! With the summer veggies coming in, you could add Tomato, zucchini, asparagus...YUM!

What are your favorite quiches? Give me ideas!

This one right here: http://www.verticalsleevetalk.com/topic/80463-recipe-and-pic-mini-crustless-quiche/page__hl__quiche

I loved it with the prosciutto, but you could probably do ham as well. I could only eat half at a time, and it's even good right out of the fridge.

I am going to try this. Thank you for sharing.

I like these combinations:

*sausage crumbles, onion, cheddar cheese

*sun-dried tomatoes, feta, spinach

*broccoli, swiss cheese, red pepper

*ham, cheddar cheese, bacon

I love your username so I have been reading all your post and came across this recipe. I made this dish for Breakfast this morning and my entire family loved it. I'm almost four months p.o but I'm doing this dish all the time....so GOOD.

Edited by ladyd728

i would do a version of my very favorite omelet, a simple ham, onion, green pepper, mushroom and cheddar. YUM! can't wait to get to softs i'll be making these a lot!

Wow. Sounds really good!