Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

You mean literally a nightmare? I have had dreams and nightmares too. I think since it's so much on our minds we dream about it.

Me too...more nightmares than dreams :-(

Hello August Sleevers- I am new. I have my surgery scheduled with Dr Lopez in Tijuana on August 23rd. My sister is meeting me in San Diego to go with me. I start the pre-op diet on Thursday. This weekend has been all about having my favorite last meals, and a couple of margaritas to wash them down. I too am feeliong a bit like "what the heck am I even considering doing to myself?", but the airfare is paid and so is my deposit.

My reason for having surgery is my health; loosing weight is just a wonderful side effect. I want to be around for my future grandkids, and if I don't do this, I feel like i may not be.

any one in the same boat?

This is it! I leave in the morning to fly to San Diego. Surgery on Tuesday! Hope all goes well.

On my way to the airport to fly to San Diego. Surgery tomorrow (Tuesday) in Tj! So very nervous.

On my way to the airport to fly to San Diego. Surgery tomorrow (Tuesday) in Tj! So very nervous.

I fly tomorrow - will be thinking you and wishing you all the best!

If anyone is interested, there's a FB group called "August Sleevers" where we're all keeping in touch about our surgery experiences. It's a closed group, meaning the only people who can see posts are members of the group -- it won't show up in your newsfeed for other people to see. Join us!

If anyone is interested' date=' there's a FB group called "August Sleevers" where we're all keeping in touch about our surgery experiences. It's a closed group, meaning the only people who can see posts are members of the group -- it won't show up in your newsfeed for other people to see. Join us![/quote']

Today's my surgery day!! Can't wait to share my taught and process with you guys!!!

Good luck!

Will people be able to see the name of the group?

Ok, so my new favorite pre-op shake is:

chocolate Unjury (1 scoop)

1 cup of 1% Milk

4 Ice Cubes

1/2 a frozen banana

2 tbsp of PB2 (powered Peanut Butter - only 45 calories, 2 grams of fat and 5 grams of protein!)

Combine in blender or Nutribullet (I have the bullet)

Enjoy!

Hope I can do this post-op at some point - maybe not right away but perhaps when I can have pureed food.< /p>

If anyone is interested, there's a FB group called "August Sleevers" where we're all keeping in touch about our surgery experiences. It's a closed group, meaning the only people who can see posts are members of the group -- it won't show up in your newsfeed for other people to see. Join us!

I sent a request the other day and I haven't been accepted yet. I would really like to join :)