Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone else getting sleeved in August?

Good luck today you guys. Just imagine' date=' when you wake up, surgery will be over and you'll start the next leg of your journey. I'm tomorrow at 9:30. Right behind you.[/quote']

Good luck to everybody you guys will do great!!!!!!;)

Mines 8/19 excited but nervous! The two week pre op diet is not bad I got PB2 for my protien shakes pretty tasty!

Mines 8/19 excited but nervous! The two week pre op diet is not bad I got PB2 for my protien shakes pretty tasty!

I just received a tentative date of 8/19! My EGD revealed some redness but I just finished up my dose of antibiotics for H. Pylori. I pray that it comes back negative.

Sorry to here about the lung infection hope things start going better

Mine is on 8/19 to I don't know I got so lucky but my pre po diet is only two days. Is the Protein in pre op the same as post op. I am going to ask my nut tomorrow just wondering.

Sorry to here about the lung infection hope things start going better

Things are a lot better. My lungs are clear and my fever is down. Just trying to sip and walk. Thanks for checking.

Things are a lot better. My lungs are clear and my fever is down. Just trying to sip and walk. Thanks for checking.

praying for u a speedy recovery hun

This is my first post ever! I have been reading forums here for months and finally decided to take the social plunge and join. My date is 8/13. I am on day 7 of liquid diet. My surgeon is Dr. Northrup in Cincinnati. I am eaten up with anxiety & excitement. 2 days left to work and then off for 3 weeks! Anyone else 8/13?

This is my first post ever! I have been reading forums here for months and finally decided to take the social plunge and join. My date is 8/13. I am on day 7 of liquid diet. My surgeon is Dr. Northrup in Cincinnati. I am eaten up with anxiety & excitement. 2 days left to work and then off for 3 weeks! Anyone else 8/13?

welcome

I started my pre op diet today- which is nothing but Clear Liquids ...sugar free Jello, diet soda, coffee, tea, broth (twice a day max), sugar free popscicles and Water of course. Doing a lot of Vitamin water. This is until August 14 when I go in for surgery. Hope I lose a little on this.... And am not too mean to my coworkers in the mean time. Thank goodness my husband is going out of town tomorrow morning and back Monday so he can be go e for the worst of the withdrawals....lol.

7 days until surgery!!!!

Laura

I started my pre op diet today- which is nothing but clear liquids ...sugar free jello' date=' diet soda, coffee, tea, broth (twice a day max), sugar free popscicles and Water of course. Doing a lot of Vitamin water. This is until August 14 when I go in for surgery. Hope I lose a little on this.... And am not too mean to my coworkers in the mean time. Thank goodness my husband is going out of town tomorrow morning and back Monday so he can be go e for the worst of the withdrawals....lol.

7 days until surgery!!!!

Laura[/quote']

We are sleeve sisters, yay!!! Stay in touch!

We are sleeve sisters, yay!!! Stay in touch!

Awesome! I friended you so we can!

I had my first round of blood test this morning' date=' and managed to get my doctor the last few records he needed. Whew! I have a required seminar next week followed by pre-op appointment the following week. Everything seems much more real to me now, and I couldn't be happier with my decision to FINALLY do this. How is everyone doing with your pre-op requirements? Did any of you have a last meal of those foods we are not supposed to eat post-op?[/quote']

Yes fries with cheese and chicken strips for thee days prior to my pre op diet. I think that want that bad since I had started cutting one meal out for a Protein Shake a week early, so that it wouldn't be a shock to my body. I'm ending day three on pre op diet just feeling tired .

Was scheduled for 9/3 but was called today saying that I was approved and changed to Aug. 20! 2 days missed on pre-op diet so starting in the morning going in hard.