Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone else getting sleeved in August?

I am scheduled for August 2.

mines the 20 i'm also nerves butterfly stomach

It's still up in the air as to when I will actually have mine.. I go on the first for my first visit with the surgeon.. From there we are gonna schedule my EDG and hopefully my surgery too..

The closer I get to my 8-29 date the more scared im becoming. I cant believe i'm actually a little scared,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(thinking) who needs lawn chairs? :huh:

Wow! 8/6 is gonna be a busy day! Congrats on your date. I've had mine (8/6) for about 2 months and that's a lot of time to percolate on it. Thank God for this board.

Wow! 2 months! You know, I was a little surprised I didn't have to wait longer.....I figured I had more time--but feeling very grateful for the 8/6 date...

I've been playing with Protein Drinks for awhile now...I don't have enough time for a food funeral LOL If I do anything, I may have a meal with Chinese food...I've heard sometimes it doesn't agree post WLS.....not always a healthy choice anyway, so not a big loss LOL

I am new to this site my date is aug 6 im stressing on the two week diet before any pointers would be great!

Welcome! The folks on here are terrific! I really enjoyed this post on attitude, his message is good for everyone: http://www.verticalsleevetalk.com/topic/87330-attitude-your-secret-weapon/page__hl__attitude

this is my plan for the 2 week pre-op diet: understand it fully, make sure all ques. are answered...have everything in the home....make sure there is no excuse that could possibly set yourself up for failure....my day is unpredictable, so I will be sure to have plenty of shakes/water for the day in a cooler whenever I leave the house

probably a little militant, but it troubles me when I read about people not following the pre-op diet 100%....logically, it doesn't make any sense...even worse, I'm scared that I'll find myself in the same boat....

I've purged my cabinets of anything I won't use post-op....setting up an area just for the 2 week stuff...food I have to have for hubby will be out of my sight....

Welcome!

^^i I agree with Patty on cabinet purging....I'm planning on cleaning out my pantry and donating to the food pantry!

Welcome! The folks on here are terrific! I really enjoyed this post on attitude' date=' his message is good for everyone: http://www.verticalsleevetalk.com/topic/87330-attitude-your-secret-weapon/page__hl__attitude

this is my plan for the 2 week pre-op diet: understand it fully, make sure all ques. are answered...have everything in the home....make sure there is no excuse that could possibly set yourself up for failure....my day is unpredictable, so I will be sure to have plenty of shakes/water for the day in a cooler whenever I leave the house

probably a little militant, but it troubles me when I read about people not following the pre-op diet 100%....logically, it doesn't make any sense...even worse, I'm scared that I'll find myself in the same boat....

I've purged my cabinets of anything I won't use post-op....setting up an area just for the 2 week stuff...food I have to have for hubby will be out of my sight....

Welcome![/quote']

Thank you helps to know im not the only one

Welcome! The folks on here are terrific! I really enjoyed this post on attitude, his message is good for everyone: http://www.verticals...e__hl__attitude

Welcome!

Great idea on purging the cabinets.. I have already started a little.. and dedicated a shelf for 'Mom's Stuff' no one is allowed to eat my stuff.. that way I won't feel the need to go out and buy more..

Getting sleeved 8/15 in Miami. Very excited yet nervous. I started a journal and plan on documenting this metamorphosis of body and mind. Bucket list of food I want to eat and just going with it. One day at a time ...!

Aug 14th here

I hope I will get a August surgery date also. I decided to travel to WLA instead of the local dr. in my area so I can get in earlier. The Palmdale doctor is taking almost a month off for vacation and some of Sept. surgery schedule is already booked. I see the surgery next Thursday at Kaiser WLA. My drink of choice was juice, so I finally gave it up and drinking more Water. Unfortunately, I still crave it. I have a teenager and adult daughter in the home and that is all that they drink, although it is 100% juice, I know eating my fruit is better for me.

1st ambervsg2013, abbygirl, vicki s, TARPHR,

2nd ahurtt, Jacqui, Alyson810,

3rd

4th

5th LOSINGLOOSEY, Jusme06, elisa123, serenity1959, ca_medic5, adargie, GBFree82, Care1175, cathdro, vinniej3,

6th PattyGee, srboyd86, Kimmy1813, SeaGirl, lubelu, khicks, lia51310, karpouzian, Karen Allsopp, supermom223, beckilou, ShrinkyDinkMe101, sugarpop, Lady cristal,

7th Bellanthin, antonette, momof02boys, Autumnrain1908, emr3857, xsammy,

8th determined1103, kim2002,

9th Amanda D Greeson,

10th

11th

12th NMJG, miss_cee85

13th

14th SmilinNC, Living4Me, hunny79, SmilinNC,

15th natedog51, holidayexpressions, darleenmr, Flower girl,

16th

17th

18th