Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone else getting sleeved in August?

Hi Gardengirl, I would love to talk too! I'm also very new so still trying to navigate the site. I'm not sure how or if you can send personal messages, I would think you can somehow. This is a great forum with lot's of advice, support. Have you already got a firm date for your op? Oh my name is Joanne :-)

Hi Gardengirl, I pressed on your picture icon and it took me to your profile. Once there, there is a message facility, request as a friend and one other icon at the top. I have sent you a message and requested you as a friend. I believe this should show up where you sign in :-).

Awesome!! My dr office won't schedule my surgery until sleep study is complete. Insurance is approved though. Are you having surgery in Detroit?

My middle child is at camp outside of Detroit right now. Ortonville...going there next Friday to pick her up.

What kind of pre-op diet will you be facing?

Yes I'm having it in Detriot at St John. I have a 2-week liquid diet. Where abouts are u located?

Hello every one it is my first post and I am too having surgery a st. John on july 15 next monday, For you it is the day and I wish you good luck

I got my day only last week and I had. Started my liquid diet for 2weeks but now I am ready and I want to go

Share with us your feedback post surgery it will help

After talking to my surgeons office I can have a stress test on the 29th of this month, preop seminar on Wednesday and have surgery on Thursday.....sounds like a plan for me.

August 6th for me!!! :-)

I'm working with Dr. Foote, Grand Health Partners in Grand Rapids, MI. Waiting for my sleep study to be completed and then hopefully schedule a date at end of August. His assistant is not good at returning phone calls so I'm a little frustrated...

I am scheduled for August 20th just waiting on final approval from insurance. My Dr office is sure it will go threw.

i m going to be done aug 29th.......so ready....i mean ready have to do my stress test, endo test and if i pass. aug 29th im in.........yeaaaaa!! i just wanna know how it feels to buy off the rack. im so sited,,,,,im married in nj would love a surg bud.

I am in Washington State, I have done everything just waiting for the aproval from the insurance. I am excited but very reserved at the same time. They had me do soo many tests it has been a long 8 months. I have been married for 18 years and have 5 children. I work from home and you are the first person I have talked to.

Welcome newbies.. Congrats on the dates.. I hope to have mine August 23.. But it's not set in stone yet.. The doctors office is dragging their feet on setting the date.. :(