Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What will IT look like? Maybe be tmi for some...

Okay, so as I gained weight my vaj-jay gained too! Especially right above, in my pubic hair region...it's a big ol' fat pooch! So freaking disgusting and it has ,ajar impact on sex life. Now that I have a surgery date I am starting to wonder how my poor little va-jay-jay will look afterwards! I mean she wants to be pretty too!

Did anyone else have this horrible pooch? What difference did you see in your girlie parts?? Is there such thing as vag tuck?? lol... I don't want her to be droopy or saggy!! Lol...sorry, but this is really a serious concern!

5'2"

264 lbs

Mine got chunky as the weight came on.Now after 98 pound loss it has gotten loose and a teeny saggy. I plan on getting a Tummy Tuck and the FUPA fat upper pubic area AKA the upper vajayjay will be pulled up and tightened in the process. If it is still chunky after all the weight-loss they can also liposuction the fat out! yikes! But I will be out when any of this happens.

SahayLeigh you had me rollen. I so appreciate this post because I too had wonder about my cookie. I know there not the prettiest to begin with buy I DON'T want a FUUUUGLY one either. Witch is why I'm definitely doing a Tummy Tuck and a breast lift after my weight loss. And when I do have mine done I'm going to make sure I tell my doctor to make sure my cookie looks pretty again. I'm only 3 weeks post op, so I still have a while, till I cross that road But I will keep you posted !!!!! Funny Girl.

I'm 8 weeks post op, 43 lbs lost, and I have definitely noticed a difference. The mound feels less cushiony and outer lips slightly deflated. I was talking to my fiancé about it and he said he liked it better before the weight loss. What?!? Then he followed up with "I do like that I can go deeper now." He's also been losing weight and I told him that between my weight loss and his, it's like he gained a full inch. So I'm not complaining. Lol

OMG! This is an awesome topic!

I haven't lost enough yet to be able to tell.....

Lol...thanks for the responses. I finally broke down and told my hubby about my concern. His response "you let me worry about your vagina, I know what it needs". Lmao...so glad to have such a a great man. Still worried about her though....have it on my list to buy a hand held mirror!! Will monitor closely and keep everyone updated! Lol

SahayLeigh you had me rollen. I so appreciate this post because I too had wonder about my cookie. I know there not the prettiest to begin with buy I DON'T want a FUUUUGLY one either. Witch is why I'm definitely doing a Tummy Tuck and a breast lift after my weight loss. And when I do have mine done I'm going to make sure I tell my doctor to make sure my cookie looks pretty again. I'm only 3 weeks post op' date=' so I still have a while, till I cross that road But I will keep you posted !!!!! Funny Girl.[/quote']

Hope your va jay jay is doing well!!

Mine got chunky as the weight came on.Now after 98 pound loss it has gotten loose and a teeny saggy. I plan on getting a Tummy Tuck and the FUPA fat upper pubic area AKA the upper vajayjay will be pulled up and tightened in the process. If it is still chunky after all the weight-loss they can also liposuction the fat out! yikes! But I will be out when any of this happens.

I would totally do lipo!

Update...sure some of you have been on the edge of your seats for this!

I am down 56 pounds from my highest weight ((April 2013) and so happy to report SHE is shrinking up nicely....whoop, whoop! So happy and sure hubby is too, although i would kill him if he ever said that!!

Yay for me, my chubby vagina is going away!! :)

I couldn't believe when I got my first bikini wax that I had stretch marks on my mond. Didn't even consider that possible! Lol

I couldn't believe when I got my first bikini wax that I had stretch marks on my mond. Didn't even consider that possible! Lol

OMG I thought I was the only one!!

Okay' date=' so as I gained weight my vaj-jay gained too! Especially right above, in my pubic hair region...it's a big ol' fat pooch! So freaking disgusting and it has ,ajar impact on sex life. Now that I have a surgery date I am starting to wonder how my poor little va-jay-jay will look afterwards! I mean she wants to be pretty too!

Did anyone else have this horrible pooch? What difference did you see in your girlie parts?? Is there such thing as vag tuck?? lol... I don't want her to be droopy or saggy!! Lol...sorry, but this is really a serious concern!

5'2"

264 lbs[/quote']

I haven't seen her in years????

I'll just be happy when I can trim down there again. I admit, I am moisturizing that area with a firming lotion. I hope it helps.

Ok I'm glad to see I'm not the only one noticing some changes in my Lady Business! It seems like as my thighs are shrinking I'm getting quite a breeze down there when I move around! i keep feeling things moving around in ways I never noticed before. Maybe I need to buy some smaller panties? Also sex with hubby has been much easier and more enjoyable since there isn't so much fat in the way.

pre-surgery weight 325; surgery date 2/28/2013; surgery weight 307; 8 weeks past-op weight 281.4; 12 weeks post-op 274; 4 month post-op 266.2; 5 month post-op 262.6; 6 month post-op 253.2