Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Honestly' date=' this whole thing is pathetic! When is it going to stop? You've already damaged this man's reputation whether rightfully so or not. And your credibility has completely gone out the window![/quote']

I agree. I call bullshit on the whole thing...even if it's true, it's still bull.

I agree. I call bullshit on the whole thing...even if it's true, it's still bull.

there is more than one girl claiming this so are you calling bullshit on them too? That's not very nice.

there is more than one girl claiming this so are you calling bullshit on them too? That's not very nice.

No I'm calling bullshit on the way she did this. And the way she's retracting her statements now. ...maybe I'll use a different word...immature? How about...scorned? Also, it's not very nice to stir a pot and start a huge drama and then walk away and say...just kidding I lied.

No I'm calling bullshit on the way she did this. And the way she's retracting her statements now. ...maybe I'll use a different word...immature? How about...scorned? Also, it's not very nice to stir a pot and start a huge drama and then walk away and say...just kidding I lied.

very true

............ Smh

Now go back to your normal profile and act like nothing happened..what a damn shame...

Even if you retracted you wouldn't come on here and say it...its like going to steal something..after you are at home with the stolen product, u are not going to take it back to the store and say sorry i stole it...all BS...

And all these women adding fuel to the fire are lonely miserable women that love bashing men.

And all these women adding fuel to the fire are lonely miserable women that love bashing men.

So, basically you are saying that those who are after the truth are lonely and miserable? Hmmm.... I've been happily married for 18 years and I am far from lonely or miserable nor am I a man basher.

I've also noticed you love to say that his actions are merely his culture. How shameful. I am Mexican and no man in my family treats women like objects, no many preys on their self esteem issues or insecurities. They are respectful, they treat women like queens and they protect their feelings at all times. I'm sorry if you were raised differently.

From the beginning, this has sounded like a high school movie. I have to wonder if "Dr. Luna" ( I am mentally taking away his man card as well as his health care provider card) spoke with the OP, professed his "true feelings" for her and is now stringing her along emotionally again. You'd think she was a teen instead of in her mid thirties. My 15 year old has more sense than that.

So' date=' basically you are saying that those who are after the truth are lonely and miserable? Hmmm.... I've been happily married for 18 years and I am far from lonely or miserable nor am I a man basher.

I've also noticed you love to say that his actions are merely his culture. How shameful. I am Mexican and no man in my family treats women like objects, no many preys on their self esteem issues or insecurities. They are respectful, they treat women like queens and they protect their feelings at all times. I'm sorry if you were raised differently.

From the beginning, this has sounded like a high school movie. I have to wonder if "Dr. Luna" ( I am mentally taking away his man card as well as his health care provider card) spoke with the OP, professed his "true feelings" for her and is now stringing her along emotionally again. You'd think she was a teen instead of in her mid thirties. My 15 year old has more sense than that.[/quote']

No not the ones after the truth..the ones calling him names without knowing him personally...

Maybe she seduced him..there are 2 sides to the story..i met him and i am his patient so i can back him up based on my experience simple as that.

Quote me where i said latin men treat women like. Objects..

So, even though he is a health care professional, is surrounded by (mostly) female patients every day, he can't control his willy? Really? He took an oath to do that. How pathetic.

And of course, your experience is the ONLY experience despite all the other women who have come forward. Fascinating.

it...all BS...

Amen!

So' date=' even though he is a health care professional, is surrounded by (mostly) female patients every day, he can't control his willy? Really? He took an oath to do that. How pathetic.

And of course, your experience is the ONLY experience despite all the other women who have come forward. Fascinating.[/quote']

Ok ok ok he did touch my arm so yeah hes creepy and tried to seduce me...really....lol

AND NOOOO not only my experience i chose Dr. Garcia because of all the other people on here praising them.

Btw keep arguing about this EVEN AFTER she retracted..yeah you bashing him right now...

Knowing what I know.... FACTUALLY, this is insane. So many people deciding they know what happened or didn't happen. It hardly matters, since the original poster in all of this has changed her tune, the company is standing by their doctor. For me, that's enough that I can no longer in good conscience recommend them. But everyone will have to weigh the information themselves when picking a surgical team.

Here's a thought... How about keeping your business private instead of blasting it online.

If this is true... It was consensual. Now stop dragging your lip cause you got played and go on with life. We all have had our feelings hurt by a guy but damn' date=' you don't see drama every time.[/quote']

Truth! I've went and read all these posts and can't believe what this has become. Last I read, both parties were consensual and the were both adults.