Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Actually the only time i was ever bit was by a chihuahua. I was a kid walking down the street and he bolted from inside a house. He shot out of the yard and chased me yipping all the way. When he caught me he jumped up and bit me right in the butt. That might be why i'm so cranky lol.

I was terrified of doxies as a kid because this one across the street used to bark at all the kids and chase us when we walked to school! Lol never was bit, but had nightmares as a kid that I would be!!

This is one of our other family members.

post-56252-13813667377017_thumb.jpg

What is it?

What is that...it has 1 eye? Can u wet it?

Also you keep coming on here defending her when she said she lied. If she lied about lying then how are we supposed to know unless she says so herself? You right I don't know everything she said to you but all I do know is what she said on here. To me she has lost all credibility.

Olivia stop arguing with these non factors..they think they run this forum..miserable men haters..Kristina said her part in a Decent manner not like these 2 chihuahuas barking and barking thinking their answers are the only correct ones..

Lol we had a beta once... Norman Nash Johnson... But I didn't read the feeding schedule properly and killed him. Much in the same way I almost killed myself pre-sleeve. I still feel the guilt whenever I see a beta! Lol

And the circus is back in town

I was terrified of doxies as a kid because this one across the street used to bark at all the kids and chase us when we walked to school! Lol never was bit, but had nightmares as a kid that I would be!!

That childhood stuff can scar you.

Olivia stop arguing with these non factors..they think they run this forum..miserable men haters..Kristina said her part in a Decent manner not like these 2 chihuahuas barking and barking thinking their answers are the only correct ones..

The rest of what you said was kinda mean, but thanks for defending me a little... Though her comment was actually directed at me! lol Luckily though, it looks like we're all moving on! No need to argue in circles about this. It could seriously go on forever!

This is one of our other family members.

You have a hedgehog????!!! Cool!!!!!

And your labradoodle is adorable!!!

I have a Great Dane and a chihuahua :-)

And the circus is back in town

Lol really? It's better to keep the vicious and hateful arguments raging?! I think I've been more personally effected than most of the posters here, but I think it's a good thing to finally be off topic this time.

Sorry for the cross post, but this seems relevant here, too.

It's interesting to me that one side of this discussion has been able to stay civil, use appropriate language, and not stoop to name calling or insults, while the other can't. It's a shame that there can't be intelligent conversation, even if it includes disagreement, even though we are all adults here without such juvenile behavior.

To be honest, I can't even read most of the posts of a few without my eyes crossing due to poor grammar and punctuation. It makes me crazy!

She's a SHE' date=' silly, not an IT!!

She's a hedgehog.

[/quote']

OMG !!! That thing is cute!!!