Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I find it funny you are still talking trash like he did do something when she said he didn't! This is the internet and people like to MAKE UP things for attention and people like you give fuel to the fire when you continue to say that you believed he slept with her when she said he DID NOT.

Uhm....ok.

I will stand by my thought that Dr.Garcia is clearly a gifted and well respected surgeon. If he did not feel his staff was in the wrong, he would not have let Luna go. I am sure all the patients who have worked with Dr. Garcia in the past trust him and trust his decision to do the right thing.

I have no need to prove to you what else I know. I will leave it at that and wish you a good night! Your opinion of me means little to naught.

I don't understand why being his patient has anything to do with....well ....anything. My uncle seemed like a great man. Always nice to me. Made me laugh all the time. In my eyes everyone liked to be around him. I wasn't aware that behind my back he was beating my aunt and abusive to my two young cousins.

I meant to say behind closed doors not back.

We all can agree to disagree..evidence is key..its one post that was turned into many posts by other females that started bad mouthing Dr Luna on one persons claim...to the point that he lost his job...im upset because what if its false????? She said she lied..what threat would make her retract..shes not even in the same country..

I didn't say I have an opinion of you. Just makes me angry when someone is accused of something they didn't do and how do you know he was let go? Just because someone on here said he was?

I'm sorry I've made some of you angry it was not my intention. I just want people to stop defending her like she did nothing wrong.

Well it is idk possible that maybe some people go straight to the company instead of blasting it on the Internet. I highly doubt a guy would lose his job over one flimsy claim

We all can agree to disagree..evidence is key..its one post that was turned into many posts by other females that started bad mouthing Dr Luna on one persons claim...to the point that he lost his job...im upset because what if its false????? She said she lied..what threat would make her retract..shes not even in the same country..

Yes yes yes!

I find it funny you are still talking trash like he did do something when she said he didn't! This is the internet and people like to MAKE UP things for attention and people like you give fuel to the fire when you continue to say that you believed he slept with her when she said he DID NOT.

Then does it matter that she's said multiple times to me that she did sleep with him (both before and after the retraction ... with time stamps to prove it)? Does it matter that there is proof of their relationship? Does it matter that I spoke to him about it myself?! lol

I swore I wouldn't comment again, but some of you are killing me! I kept the evidence that I have only to protect myself, because some one messaged me a pretty nasty little message about how I could be sued for slander. Let's be clear though, I'm not worried about a lawsuit one bit. Not only because I only said truthful things, but because Dr. Luna is well aware of what I know, what he and I discussed personally and what has been forwarded to me by the OP.

And I will say again... No, of course there wouldn't have been anything said to his employers if they stayed together and at their wedding we probably would have all laughed about how they met! (Again, not in a position now that I want to put my neck out defending her, but...) The OP didn't post because she was simply a woman scorned. She posted because she genuinely felt tricked into believing it was more than a one night stand by someone she believed, in part, because of his position as her attending physician. She WAS embarrassed and ashamed of falling for it and hopping into bed with him, which is why she posted under a fake name. By the way, there is no anonymity with Dr. Garcia or Ready 4 a Change. They know who she is. But she fully admits that she was wrong too and shouldn't have jumped into bed with someone just because they sweet talked her.

But, all of that is beside the point that a lot of people here are trying to make. Consensual as it was, he was in a position that prohibits the behavior he displayed. He knew very well what the consequences were when he started but likely thought he could talk his way through it, even when she realized he wasn't interested long term... And he almost succeeded!! He got her to retract at least. But in the end, the evidence was just too overwhelming to talk his way out of. And in the US, not only are doctors prohibited from sleeping with their patients (and yes, that definitely includes consensual sex, or even if they were "seduced"), and in some fields, that doctor can actually face CRIMINAL charges for that consensual sex. And as far as that goes, when I worked for a hotel there was a very strict policy against dating guests. We would have long term guests (up to a year sometimes) and if I was caught sleeping with one of them, I would have been let go as well.

As a patient, I was more than happy with every aspect of my medical care from Dr. Garcia and even Dr. Luna. However, when you break the rules of your employment, you lose that employment. There are many reasons why doctors aren't allowed to sleep with patients. If you are arguing against that restriction, then that's a different conversation. But for this topic, it doesn't matter how willing each one was, the rules were black and white!

You keep saying she told you she did several times. She told us she did also then she said she lied so what else should we believe?

Also if what you say is true then I don't think she should have aired her dirty laundry on this forum because we are all (myself included) arguing with each other on this forum about it.

Ladies.. I was asked to put this out there... I knew a few pit bulls that have no class would bark.

Let them bark. no one at the end of the day cares what a few dogs say anyway...

Stay classy, as always.

Ladies.. I was asked to put this out there... I knew a few pit bulls that have no class would bark.

Let them bark. no one at the end of the day cares what a few dogs say anyway...

You are barking quite a bit.

Lol well, if you're determined to follow ONE piece of the puzzle, I can't help you. Yes, she retracted and said she lied. She has told the same story for 2 months to friends, and in ONE post she said it was untrue (after a long night of sweet talk from the doc), and then followed up to me, in writing, saying that she would rather people think she is a liar, than him lose his job.

But again, if you're determined to look at one piece, and assume its complete factuality and abandon all others, then I don't know what to tell you. You keep saying "she LIED" but ironically you're 100% convinced you know WHEN she lied! Lol