Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

If this was really all a lie, I'd like to know who the OP is. Did anyone actually see them having sex? Did these other women come forward on the forum? Or in one person's inbox? I'm so confused and honestly don't know what to think! I'm a hairstylist and am very close with my clients. I've recommended going to MX several times. Is this someone I should warn them about? Or was this just some attempt to get revenge?!?! I'm not saying this guy is innocent even of it is just flirting. It's uncomfortable and unprofessional, but this was a very serious claim. Maybe Kristina you could tell us exactly what you saw and not stories you heard from the OP?

OMG I log in here after a month and this sh*t is what I read?

What's really bullsh*t is the sheer number of idiotic posts, ridiculous feuding, smsrt-ass comments, and sh*t for brains know-it-alls who continually lurk around this place.

How about you either log in here to be helpful or genuinely wanting support from people in the same situation as you - OR - just shut up.

Does anyone really care about stupid games, people with more than one log in name, or the jacked up 'opinions' of fu*ktards?????????

I do not. I don't even care if the fu*ktards like me or not. It sure would be nice to log in this site and find that all morons have left the building, leaving only the half way sane, grown ups to continue whatever discussions we may be having. The population in here would drop by 80%. Oh - and use your real name. We are not here for your stupid commentary left by an alternate user name you have created due to your lack of intelligence and apparent extreme boredom.

Oh - and use your real name. We are not here for your stupid commentary left by an alternate user name you have created due to your lack of intelligence and apparent extreme boredom.

Does that mean sharonintx is your real name? B)

I would have killed my parents if they had named me stephanieinca.

J/K hun. Maybe I am just one of the 80% that needs to go. :lol:

I've also noticed you love to say that his actions are merely his culture. How shameful. I am Mexican and no man in my family treats women like objects' date=' no many preys on their self esteem issues or insecurities. They are respectful, they treat women like queens and they protect their feelings at all times. I'm sorry if you were raised differently.

[/quote']

I have said this already and I'll say it again how do we know he was preying on her insecurities why couldn't he just think she was sexy and wanted a booty call?

Knowing what I know.... FACTUALLY' date=' this is insane. So many people deciding they know what happened or didn't happen. It hardly matters, since the original poster in all of this has changed her tune, the company is standing by their doctor. For me, that's enough that I can no longer in good conscience recommend them. But everyone will have to weigh the information themselves when picking a surgical team.[/quote']

Were you in the hotel room? It is quite possible she went on the date then when he dropped her off he turned her down and she lied to you. I wasn't there so I don't know when she was lying

I was thinking about this all last night...and I think

It bothers me because of the spin that has been put on it. If it was me and I went down south to have surgery and change my life...but then ended up boning my surgeon...well what a fabulous way to start a new life. And what a story to tell....

Stop making women out to be victims...he wooed her and she did what she wanted to do. When you talk about situations like this and the woman being a "victim"...well it just makes it harder to believe when the real victims come forward. So basically what I'm trying to say is...the op needs to spin the way she looks at this and honestly say, yeah I was the one who boned my hot surgeon four days after my surgery...and now I'm movin on because that's not the type of girl I am.

I don't see her as a VICTIM but at the same time, she was taken advantage of. Willingly? Yes. Was it wrong of him? Absolutely. What he did was a an error in judgement and as her physician, he took advantage of her emotionally and physically. Was she guilty of being stupid? Absolutely, especially as she is old enough to know better.

I think she was scorned, lashed out and caused all this drama because of hurt feelings, but that said, he never should have put himself in the position to be accused of such. I would be more skeptical if she wasn't the only one -- that's what REALLY disturbs me.

I am concerned about her "retraction". Is she being coerced monetarily, emotionally, legally? This is my biggest concern right now.

Ladies and you know who you are This thread has gone past any kind of usefulness. Let the (insert any word you like here) have it.

The law of defamation protects a person's reputation and good name against communications that are false and derogatory. Defamation consists of two torts: libel and slander. Libel consists of any defamation that can be seen, most typically in writing. Slander consists of an oral defamatory communications. The elements of libel and slander are nearly identical to one another.

Specific requirements that a plaintiff must prove in order to recover in a defamation action differ from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Under the Restatement (Second) of Torts, which is drafted by the American Law Institute and has been influential among state courts, a plaintiff must prove four elements.

First, the plaintiff must prove that the defendant made a false and defamatory statement concerning the plaintiff.

Second, the plaintiff must prove that the defendant made an unprivileged publication to a third party.

Third, the plaintiff must prove that the publisher acted at least negligently in publishing the communication.

Fourth, in some cases, the plaintiff must prove special damages.

- See more at: http://injury.findlaw.com

With this being said BS has placed herself and others in a very difficult spot. SHE (either willingly or thru coercion) has OPENLY stated that SHE lied. Basically admitting libel!! If in fact what she said was 100% truth, the way that she went about expressing the truth makes her actions questionable, especially when she turned around and recanted her story. People have taken what she has said and made the assumptions that the man could be capable of "rape and molestation of a pt while under anesthesia."

If indeed he is guilty of sleeping with patients, in the United States he may be deemed guilty of moral turpitude; however, if what the OP has accused him of is untrue, in the United States he would be entitled to punitive damages (which wouldn't be difficult to recover since she's admitted she "lied".

Oh my, the drama never ends here. I suggest that you all let sleeping dogs lie and "back away from the fire".

Truth or untruth, in the end we ALL must answer to a higher power who is ALL knowing. So if it seems as though he's "getting away" with things, he won't be. And if the OP is indeed "lying" then SHE will have to be held accountable on THAT day.

Were you in the hotel room? It is quite possible she went on the date then when he dropped her off he turned her down and she lied to you. I wasn't there so I don't know when she was lying

I had a conversation with HIM about it. In addition to seeing a ton of their emails back and forth. And pictures of them together. Of course I was not in the room, and didn't witness the sexual acts, but I didn't need (nor did I want) to. She is clearly a liar based on her multiple stories and I have no interest in defending her any further based on the position her actions put me in.

BUT, I stated very carefully that all of my opinions and my unwillingness to recommend Dr. Garcia's team anymore are based on what I know factually. I used the word factually on purpose.

Kristina, I'm so sorry that you got caught in the crossfire during this whole thing. icon_hug.gif

This is truly my last reply...but have u all noticed how all of us are fussing bck nd forth about what blindsided wrote nd then rewrote? Have yall noticed how on a Saturday like today, we r still fussing about a maybe truth or not AND YET, blindsided is nowhere to b bothered? Imho, I feel that unless you are physically or legally involved( keep it private), we shud all move on, ik I am! Truth or not, we can't do anything about it, this is her fight that she brought public, we bit, nd now she's gone. Again, I'm done reading it and posting. God saw the truth and He will decide vengeance on the parties involved, regardless. Gl nd thx to all for sharing ur wls stories, I can't wait to share mine!! Happy Saturday all, Dee Dee

I am not at liberty to say everything I know or how i know it. But I can say that Dr. Garcia himself is looking into all if this now.

Good--that's encouraging to know! On that note, I think I can take a deep breath and just let the chips fall where they may.

Kristina' date=' I'm so sorry that you got caught in the crossfire during this whole thing. [/quote']

Yes I'm sorry too...its not a good spot to be in