Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I take a break from the site for a few days and all hell breaks loose! I would be extremely concerned if I owned this site that there is a doctor trolling and looking for his next victim by going through profiles, photos, and posts. In this situation, he probably already knew that the OP was traveling alone, what she looked like, and that she was a bit insecure in her looks. Make no mistake, even if it is consensual, this is unethical and reprehensible behavior. The doctors in Mexico need to change their procedures to ensure that doctors don't visit patient's hotel rooms alone. My doc came to my room with his female coordinator. I would probably have not thought to question it before reading about this situation. If I were going there now, I would pose the question before deciding on a doctor.

Well, hopefully he's not left alone in the operating room with a Patient still under anesthesia...

Well' date=' hopefully he's not left alone in the operating room with a Patient still under anesthesia...[/quote']

Wtf. Your making statements that have ZERO merit and basically accusing this man of...well I'm not sure what you're accusing him of here..

I'm still shaking my head after reading this...precisely what do you think he would be doing to someone under anesthesia? This man has a career and a reputation and nothing has been proven to be true. Statements like this seen very slanderous in nature and it makes my head hurt.

Wtf. Your making statements that have ZERO merit and basically accusing this man of...well I'm not sure what you're accusing him of here..

I'm still shaking my head after reading this...precisely what do you think he would be doing to someone under anesthesia? This man has a career and a reputation and nothing has been proven to be true. Statements like this seen very slanderous in nature and it makes my head hurt.

Drama queens..look at how many posts they are receiving for writing BS.. This has to be ignored so it can disappear. Shes not even Dr. Garcias patient...but i am..they are all very professional...

Drama queens..look at how many posts they are receiving for writing BS.. This has to be ignored so it can disappear. Shes not even Dr. Garcias patient...but i am..they are all very professional...

I think this has gotten so many posts because of the very serious nature of the subject. And the girl who shared her story and then retracted it, is a patient of Dr. Garcia. I know that for a fact because I know her personally and had surgery the same day with Dr. Garcia.

I think this has gotten so many posts because of the very serious nature of the subject. And the girl who shared her story and then retracted it' date=' is a patient of Dr. Garcia. I know that for a fact because I know her personally and had surgery the same day with Dr. Garcia.[/quote']

The question now is did he seduce you too???

I think this has gotten so many posts because of the very serious nature of the subject. And the girl who shared her story and then retracted it' date=' is a patient of Dr. Garcia. I know that for a fact because I know her personally and had surgery the same day with Dr. Garcia.[/quote']

I was referring to this OP.

The question now is did he seduce you too???

Seriously? lol He was, how should I put this? "Occupied," that week.

Nope. Staying out of it. Keeping my mouth shut.

Nope. Staying out of it. Keeping my mouth shut.

Lol Amy, wish I had, but your original comment was awesome!!

You guys seriously think Dr. Garcia has no knowledge of any of this going on? Guys talk and brag.

Maybe hes ashamed that he gets his jollies off of banging chubbies fresh out of the slaughter (stolen words from a friend).

Also, dr. Garcia is NOT the type of man that would appreciate that in the least. He's a very kind and humble family man.

So much for staying out of it.

This is directed at you and at any other person that has jumped on the Dr Luna defense team.

I obviously have no first hand knowledge of Dr Luna or the medical practice in question here. I do however have first hand knowledge of men (including lecherous men) and people in general. It's as I have always said, you never know the feelings, thoughts and motivations of another person. You do not live in their head. You can only be sure of your own thoughts no matter who you are. You met the Dr Luna that he presented to you just as she did. Rest assured that just because he didn't play that crap on you doesn't mean it didn't happen to others.

Maybe the OP made the relationship more than it was in her own mind based on her own needs and desires. Maybe he manipulated her into doing so and maybe he didn't. Maybe she assumed he was single because omitted the fact he had a girlfriend and she didn't ask and maybe she thought so because he deliberately led her to believe it to be the case. Maybe the OP is naive and is easily manipulated and used and maybe after years of feeling overweight and unattractive the flirting and attention spoke for itself to her (albeit incorrectly). Maybe he has fine-tuned his victim radar and can easily pick them out. My point is that the only thing we know for sure is that a medical professional stepped out of bounds and had sex with a patient. That is wrong no matter what country it occurs in. The fact the he didn't come on to certain other patients adds no merit to his defense.

This is directed at you and at any other person that has jumped on the Dr Luna defense team.

I obviously have no first hand knowledge of Dr Luna or the medical practice in question here. I do however have first hand knowledge of men (including lecherous men) and people in general. It's as I have always said' date=' you never know the feelings, thoughts and motivations of another person. You do not live in their head. You can only be sure of your own thoughts no matter who you are. You met the Dr Luna that he presented to you just as she did. Rest assured that just because he didn't play that crap on you doesn't mean it didn't happen to others.

Maybe the OP made the relationship more than it was in her own mind based on her own needs and desires. Maybe he manipulated her into doing so and maybe he didn't. Maybe she assumed he was single because omitted the fact he had a girlfriend and she didn't ask and maybe she thought so because he deliberately led her to believe it to be the case. Maybe the OP is naive and is easily manipulated and used and maybe after years of feeling overweight and unattractive the flirting and attention spoke for itself to her (albeit incorrectly). Maybe he has fine-tuned his victim radar and can easily pick them out. My point is that the only thing we know for sure is that a medical professional stepped out of bounds and had sex with a patient. That is wrong no matter what country it occurs in. The fact the he didn't come on to certain other patients adds no merit to his defense.[/quote']

I only want to hear from people that were patients of Dr. GARCIA...100,s of positive post on here of experience..sick of everyone portraying fat girls as vulnerable..if she was skinny she would be classified as a wh..re ..im done with this BS...

I only want to hear from people that were patients of Dr. GARCIA...100,s of positive post on here of experience..sick of everyone portraying fat girls as vulnerable..if she was skinny she would be classified as a wh..re ..im done with this BS...

I'm not too interested in who you WANT to hear from. I did not portray fat girls as vulnerable although many are and Dr Garcia is not the one that is preying on women. However, if he is aware (and he surely is, at least now) he needs to step up and do the right thing and protect all future patients. Next time make an attempt to read all of the post and respond once you actually understand what it says.