Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Beware! woman traveling to TJ

It's in a comment on a post. It's not a post he made' date=' but one he responded to.

The only thing with his answer that was odd to me is that he said the doctors will only go to the hotel to check on patients with a chaperone and said "the way it has ALWAYS been done." I was visited by Dr. Luna alone in my room. Obviously it was fine, but did everyone else have a chaperone with the doctor that visited them for Garcia (Luna or otherwise)? Not really a big issue, just curious :)[/quote']

Yup when dr Luna came and took my staples out he came with someone from the coordinating company

Yup when dr Luna came and took my staples out he came with someone from the coordinating company

Weird! Maybe I was mouthy enough they figured I could handle myself alone with anyone! ;) Lol He was alone for me and the rest of the women in my group though. May have just been a one time/one week thing if they were understaffed or something. I had no idea they usually use a chaperone. That would have made me feel better about the whole situation in the beginning. Wouldn't change my opinion but definitely an important factor that I was unaware of!!

Maybe he's suspended for further investigation? After all it is just one person's word over another. Unless more come forward. I don't know. Dr. Garcia did seem very professional and concerned.

I still can't believe all the stink raised because a woman felt scorned because he didn't pay her enough attention so she decided to come on here bad mouth him then say she lied about it.

Obviously it didn't matter. He may lose his job because he may or may not have slept with her even though she was willing.

Everyone one here got bent out of shape about it because they said he was her dr. Well get over it. Crap like that happens everyday. Remember President Clinton? He didn't lose his job even though he was in a position of power.

Dr. Luna visited my room and removed my staples. He was very professional and made me feel at ease. He gave me a hug before he left but it did not feel like he was flirting at all. I feel bad for him from all this craziness these women on here have caused him.

Weird! Maybe I was mouthy enough they figured I could handle myself alone with anyone! ;) Lol He was alone for me and the rest of the women in my group though. May have just been a one time/one week thing if they were understaffed or something. I had no idea they usually use a chaperone. That would have made me feel better about the whole situation in the beginning. Wouldn't change my opinion but definitely an important factor that I was unaware of!!

I went with my mom and he knew she was with me (she met him way before I did and talked to him quite a bit while I was in the hospital) and he still came with Rosie. I always assumed he came with someone. He really shouldn't have gone alone at all to anyone's room.

I went with my mom and he knew she was with me (she met him way before I did and talked to him quite a bit while I was in the hospital) and he still came with Rosie. I always assumed he came with someone. He really shouldn't have gone alone at all to anyone's room.

He came to my room with a female chaperone

He came to my room with a female chaperone

How weird, I wonder why he didn't when we were there. We saw Irene at the hotel quite a bit, but she wasn't with him when he came. Like I said, must have been a one time/one week thing! I feel better knowing three normally is though!

How weird' date=' I wonder why he didn't when we were there. We saw Irene at the hotel quite a bit, but she wasn't with him when he came. Like I said, must have been a one time/one week thing! I feel better knowing three normally is though![/quote']

If I'm not mistaken you were there the same time when his fling was right? Chances are he came alone that time to be with her...

Dr. Luna visited my room and removed my staples. He was very professional and made me feel at ease. He gave me a hug before he left but it did not feel like he was flirting at all. I feel bad for him from all this craziness these women on here have caused him.

Has it ever occured to you that maybe you didn't trip his trigger?

If I'm not mistaken you were there the same time when his fling was right? Chances are he came alone that time to be with her...

Oh yeah, that's a good point. Maybe he usually does but purposely avoided it this time because she was there! It would explain why my "group members" or whatever you wanna call them, and me are the only ones he came to alone!

He came alone to take my staples out. "/. I wasn't aware that there was usually a chaperone.

We didn't go on any hot dates though, so I didn't think too awfully much of it and he didn't try to Mack on me so.....

Surgery date 3/2/2013

He came alone for me. "/. I wasn't aware that there was usually a chaperone

Surgery date 3/2/2013

But he was a little too flirty/inappropriate with you also, right? ... I'm sensing the pattern here!!! Lol

But he was a little too flirty/inappropriate with you also' date=' right? ... I'm sensing the pattern here!!! Lol[/quote']

Yes at the "hospital"

But it was weird. When he came to the hotel room he had an attitude. He was a little cold w me, I felt. No sexual energy, that's for sure. Maybe I was putting off "happily married mom of 6 who just got sliced and isn't feeling her prettiest anyway " vibes all up in there. Lol

I could barely get in the bed, much less in a doggy position. rofl

Who knows.

Next week Dr Luna changes his name and nobody will ever know.

I was very much alone in TJ and never had Dr Luna act inappropriate.

The original poster needs mental help. I also know the backstory on her and the gaggle of friends who were at first defending her since we were all in a small FB group together for a short time before I left due to their craziness.

SEEK MENTAL HELP

This entire thing has been an attention heat seeking rocket. If the OP (I know exactly who you are) did have consensual sex on Day 4 after suffering with surgical bloat like the rest of us (I nearly burst out laughing from the visual), then you attempting to destroy a man's career is some serious **** Karma for you.

you should be ashamed of yourself.