Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Beware! woman traveling to TJ

I can guarantee that the OP will not file a complaint. I have spent way too much of my time trying to help her decide and be a friend, but she has made her decision based on other emotions. Made it a while ago, in fact. And I was just another pawn I believe. So upset and removing myself from it all for a bit. It's been way too much of this bull today.

Then I am even more confused. If you knew she had already made up her mind not to file a complaint, why did you corroborate her story? Why make this thread go on and on by defending her and calling her a victim?

Are you telling me that in the end it is Dr Luna who is the real victim here?

Something makes me think there is more to the story. It would be nice if Dr Luna gave his side to the story. Not completely fair to call someone a perp, then retract your story after others have come forward in support.

I have information, yes, however, the information I have is useless given her decision to retract and the company's decision to support him (in light of that retraction) despite the multiple postings here.

All I can really say is that I am not a liar, and have never been accused of stirring up drama on this site. I did all I could do with the OP to make her see things from all sides, but that friendship took a back seat to things that meant more to her.

So sick to my stomach over this whole thing. I am going outside to swim with my family and forget this for a few hours. I have a feeling that despite what they each claim, and what the company decides, this community is aware of a problem and others are coming forward, and this issue isn't dead. I am sad to pull my recommendation of a company that provided me a such a good experience based on something that shouldn't have even been negotiable.

Love you, girl. xxxooo

http://www.ama-assn.org//ama/pub/physician-resources/medical-ethics/code-medical-ethics/opinion814.page

Did everyone miss this link posted earlier, or are you all just caught up in the drama? If this had happened in the U.S., if reported, the Dr. would have been investigated and reprimanded. He wouldn't lose his license, but he'd probably have to attend classes on maintaining appropriate boundaries, and possibly be placed on probation.

The woman was vulnerable, used bad judgment, and in the end was hurt. She got angry and lashed out here.... all understandable. But the bottom line is.... what he did was unethical. Boundaries need to be maintained during and after office hours.

I'm sure there are situations where relationships are formed and the outcome is very good, but usually this isn't the case.

http://www.ama-assn.org//ama/pub/physician-resources/medical-ethics/code-medical-ethics/opinion814.page

I feel by now a lot of ppl have figure out who the Op is. Please know you will still get support here. Don't be afraid. If you need someone to talk to PM me. Or any of your supporters. We can be there for you. No questions asked. I have a daughter if she needed help I would hope someone would be there for her. Sorry I made the comment about Karma. This CRAP sucks!!!! No one deserves this.

Then I am even more confused. If you knew she had already made up her mind not to file a complaint, why did you corroborate her story? Why make this thread go on and on by defending her and calling her a victim?

Are you telling me that in the end it is Dr Luna who is the real victim here?

Something makes me think there is more to the story. It would be nice if Dr Luna gave his side to the story. Not completely fair to call someone a perp, then retract your story after others have come forward in support.

Shame on you. You are attacking the wrong person here. At first, Kristina was trying to do the right thing and stand by a friend through her emotional hardship. She defended her integrity and then, when she found out about the deceitful retraction, encouraged her to do the right thing.

Short of physically forcing the OP to do the right thing, what else can she do? Kristina had a great experience yet rightfully pulled her good review. That shows integrity and compassion for others.

Kristina has done nothing wrong here. Review the thread, the timeline and the facts before you continue to bash her for nothing. You are looking quite foolish.

So I can get my sleeve AND have sex with a young' date=' hot doctor?! Lol[/quote']

Wow! Young hot doctor?? He can check as many sleeves as he want.

Shame on you. You are attacking the wrong person here. At first, Kristina was trying to do the right thing and stand by a friend through her emotional hardship. She defended her integrity and then, when she found out about the deceitful retraction, encouraged her to do the right thing.

Short of physically forcing the OP to do the right thing, what else can she do? Kristina had a great experience yet rightfully pulled her good review. That shows integrity and compassion for others.

Kristina has done nothing wrong here. Review the thread, the timeline and the facts before you continue to bash her for nothing. You are looking quite foolish.

I think you are misinterpreting my post. I am on Kristina's side. It seems she too was made a victim here.

I want to say thanks for waring all the ladies. I hope you know that you are still a good person. Sometimes we are blindsided by other actions. I have learned not to trust men in general. I am a one man lady. I would not want to be single again. Guys know that women who are newly skinny or get some new sort of empowerment are usually easy prey to stupid user guys. I did not have my surgery outside the US. I was in a hotel and my DR came to check on me. My daughter was there at all times.

I think you are misinterpreting my post. I am on Kristina's side.

Really?

You asked K why she corroborated the story and why she defended the op when that was BEFORE the retraction.

Where did K say she felt Luna was the victim?

I would love to think I misunderstood and it's been a long day. Feel free to unconfuse me.

If I have been unclear about anything here, is certainly isn't how I feel about Luna's actions or ANY implication that he is a victim of some sort. I don't think I have ever even said anything that could have implied that I felt he was a victim, let alone straight out said it.

And as far as knowing the OP's intentions, I found out her decision minutes before my post about her posting a retraction. I hadn't seen her retraction on this post yet, but was informed by her of an official retraction to the company. I was led to believe all last night and today that she was planning on contacting the company herself and telling them what happened directly.

Ironically, I was "blindsided" myself this morning when I was forwarded an email from the company where she sent a vague denial of wrong doing. I found out then (meaning late this morning in pacific time) that she was planning a retraction at all. Throughout the day, we spoke off and on as she also spoke to other "influencing sources." I believed that she was going to follow through like she said and make a formal statement to the company.

This afternoon, I received an email from the company informing me that because she has issued a retraction and they have "never had any patients complaining about him, believe me" That they appear to be wiping their hands of the whole thing and calling it a day.

I then spoke to the OP and told her what the company had said to me, including Dr. Luna's denials and dismissive comments about her, she was very relieved and grateful that there would be no consequences from her post outing him in the first place. I told her then that I was upset for being placed in the position I was in and that I was highly uncomfortable with the way things were settling. And I have stopped speaking with her out of my hurt for how I feel she lied to me about her intentions to do the right thing, despite someone's convincing. And also because I value my integrity and pride myself on being honest with people, even when it's not the popular opinion or one they want to hear.

Your post is a perfect illustration of that. You imply that I knowingly defended someone planning a retraction, and corroborated a story that I knew would never be reported. I pride myself on my integrity and honesty. Your post is a perfect example of how she put those parts of me in question with her actions!!

This upsets me for some very personal reasons. I am heartsick over it. And feel I should leave this site for a while. I too will use my FB support groups for further support for now. No drama there.

I won't be suggesting to friends, family, or patients that they consider MX anymore. I don't wanna feel responsible for things that may happen there under the noises of ppl who should be protecting their patients.

Shame on you. You are attacking the wrong person here. At first' date=' Kristina was trying to do the right thing and stand by a friend through her emotional hardship. She defended her integrity and then, when she found out about the deceitful retraction, encouraged her to do the right thing.

Kristina has done nothing wrong here. Review the thread, the timeline and the facts before you continue to bash her for nothing. You are looking quite foolish.[/quote']

Thank you! Love you mucho!! Xoxoxo I know that my friends know my character, no matter what has happened here!

If I have been unclear about anything here' date=' is certainly isn't how I feel about Luna's actions or ANY implication that he is a victim of some sort. I don't think I have ever even said anything that could have implied that I felt he was a victim, let alone straight out said it.

And as far as knowing the OP's intentions, I found out her decision minutes before my post about her posting a retraction. I hadn't seen her retraction on this post yet, but was informed by her of an official retraction to the company. I was led to believe all last night and today that she was planning on contacting the company herself and telling them what happened directly.

Ironically, I was "blindsided" myself this morning when I was forwarded an email from the company where she sent a vague denial of wrong doing. I found out then (meaning late this morning in pacific time) that she was planning a retraction at all. Throughout the day, we spoke off and on as she also spoke to other "influencing sources." I believed that she was going to follow through like she said and make a formal statement to the company.

This afternoon, I received an email from the company informing me that because she has issued a retraction and they have "never had any patients complaining about him, believe me" That they appear to be wiping their hands of the whole thing and calling it a day.

I then spoke to the OP and told her what the company had said to me, including Dr. Luna's denials and dismissive comments about her, she was very relieved and grateful that there would be no consequences from her post outing him in the first place. I told her then that I was upset for being placed in the position I was in and that I was highly uncomfortable with the way things were settling. And I have stopped speaking with her out of my hurt for how I feel she lied to me about her intentions to do the right thing, despite someone's convincing. And also because I value my integrity and pride myself on being honest with people, even when it's not the popular opinion or one they want to hear.

Your post is a perfect illustration of that. You imply that I knowingly defended someone planning a retraction, and corroborated a story that I knew would never be reported. I pride myself on my integrity and honesty. Your post is a perfect example of how she put those parts of me in question with her actions!![/quote']

Kristina, I admire your integrity and I know that you have been put in a really tough situation with this whole mess. I really believe that you coming forward with what you know, was the right thing to do..

People reading this will be able to decipher what the truth is.

I would be proud to consider you a friend.

WTH?

So not cool that all the while the company and drs are conniving to get a retraction the VST forum shuts this down?

What is this Lunagate?

WTH?

So not cool that all the while the company and drs are conniving to get a retraction the VST forum shuts this down?

What is this Lunagate?

Yes interesting how it was taken down then a miracle reversal was made just in time for the retraction...

But I'm sure it will be all in our heads and didn't really happen that way.