Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Beware! woman traveling to TJ

Exactly' date=' what if this was one of your love ones would you still feel like this was really no big deal?[/quote']

I would say the same thing to a friend. I don't think anyone should be sleeping with a guy 4 days after meeting him. He didn't bribe her and he didn't force her into it. They went out on a date, she let him in her pants and then he blew her off. That's like me going and dating one of the drs at my othropedic office, sleeping with him and when it didn't pan out I go tell his boss and try to get him fired.

I lied. I took his flirting with me in TJ to mean more then it was. From these posts you can see how easy it could happen - woman are now saying he tried it with them because he "touched their arm" or "said they were beautiful" I don't want people to second guess the care they received. I know he flirts w everyone but I read it as more than it was and got it in my head that he liked me. I think We did have a connection and at a time where I was most vulnerable. I took this too far and it's spiralled out of control - i only wanted speculation and for him to know I was mad' date=' not everyone! I didn't want his name out there. But costing his career is too much , he is as I HAVE stated before, a very good Dr and I don't want to take that reputation away from him because of my bipolar behaviour ... I'm not a troll but also have no evidence he has slept w any patients. But this punishment doesn't fit the crime. I took it the wrong was and felt rejected and stupid when he set me straight. I just want to retract my claim we slept together and apologise to the other Drs and company because none of them deserved this backlash, i didn't think it through before I posted and didn't think about who else would get hurt by it.. I'm sorry to everyone effected[/quote']

Why are you lying now?

I lied. I took his flirting with me in TJ to mean more then it was. From these posts you can see how easy it could happen - woman are now saying he tried it with them because he "touched their arm" or "said they were beautiful" I don't want people to second guess the care they received. I know he flirts w everyone but I read it as more than it was and got it in my head that he liked me. I think We did have a connection and at a time where I was most vulnerable. I took this too far and it's spiralled out of control - i only wanted speculation and for him to know I was mad' date=' not everyone! I didn't want his name out there. But costing his career is too much , he is as I HAVE stated before, a very good Dr and I don't want to take that reputation away from him because of my bipolar behaviour ... I'm not a troll but also have no evidence he has slept w any patients. But this punishment doesn't fit the crime. I took it the wrong was and felt rejected and stupid when he set me straight. I just want to retract my claim we slept together and apologise to the other Drs and company because none of them deserved this backlash, i didn't think it through before I posted and didn't think about who else would get hurt by it.. I'm sorry to everyone effected[/quote']

*blinks* really? The damage is done.

Young lady, it's gone too far for that. You can't take it back. And others have come forward. I don't believe they are all lying even if you did. I feel very sorry for you. I know you must be in a lot of turmoil. I will say a prayer for you. As I stated last night I hope you find peace.

Well, as one of the ones that was there, I can say that there was never a thought that this had happened before. Also, despite feeling it was inappropriate, I was also fooled into believing he cared for my friend and this risk was a one time thing. And like some have said, sometimes people do meet under less than ideal circumstances. HOWEVER, based on the way things have happened and the information that's come to light since, I obviously deeply regret the way I not only didn't discourage but even at times encouraged the OP's feelings.

But things have changed drastically.

After the company was made aware of the posts, Dr. Luna was informed as well. The OP has since sent a retraction of her posted story to the company involved. She has her own reasons for retracting, and it is her decision. I care about her, but do not understand her choices. The company is standing behind their employee based on the retraction. And because it was her decision to issue a retraction to them, those of us that backed her up are left in an awkward situation as her retraction obviously then turns us into "liars."

Obviously things got out of hand, and blown up into a very large issue, but I do not feel comfortable with the way things have played out. I have pulled my review of my experience and hope that what has been said by everyone already will serve as a warning to future patients.

I am upset by what has happened, upset that based on that retraction I am being made to look dishonest for backing up a close friend, and very upset about my friendship with the OP. I hope this whole thing finds a resolution, but none of this sits right with me.

I lied...... i only wanted speculation and for him to know I was mad........ have no evidence he has slept w any patients. I took it the wrong was and felt rejected and stupid when he set me straight. I just want to retract my claim we slept together and apologise to the other Drs and company because none of them deserved this backlash, i didn't think it through before I posted and didn't think about who else would get hurt by it.. I'm sorry to everyone effected

If this was just to get back at a doctor because he rejected you, then shame on you and you will have to live with that. If not, you did the right thing and he will have to live with that.

Is the 'good' doctor denying sleeping with you? Did it really happen?

I am so frigging confused now.

Well' date=' as one of the ones that was there, I can say that there was never a thought that this had happened before. Also, despite feeling it was inappropriate, I was also fooled into believing he cared for my friend and this risk was a one time thing. And like some have said, sometimes people do meet under less than ideal circumstances. HOWEVER, based on the way things have happened and the information that's come to light since, I obviously deeply regret the way I not only didn't discourage but even at times encouraged the OP's feelings.

After the company was made aware of the posts, Dr. Luna was informed as well. The OP has since sent a retraction of her posted story to the company involved. She has her own reasons for retracting, and it is her decision. I care about her, but do not understand her choices. The company is standing behind their employee based on the retraction. And because it was her decision to issue a retraction to them, those of us that backed her up are left in an awkward situation as her retraction obviously then turns us into "liars."

Obviously things got out of hand, and blown up into a very large issue, but I do not feel comfortable with the way things have played out. I have pulled my review of my experience and hope that what has been said by everyone already will serve as a warning to future patients.

I am upset by what has happened, upset that based on that retraction I am being made to look dishonest for backing up a close friend, and very upset about my friendship with the OP. I hope this whole thing finds a resolution, but none of this sits right with me.[/quote']

I'm know you are telling the truth here.

I'm even more sick to my stomach now that she has been persuaded into retracting her statement I know she IS LYING NOW.

And I find it scary that this is swept under what ever dirty carpet they have.

I'm know you are telling the truth here.

I'm even more sick to my stomach now that she has been persuaded into retracting her statement I know she IS LYING NOW.

And I find it scary that this is swept under what ever dirty carpet they have.

How do you know that? If you have more information, then get it out there.

I did my part. When I read this, I got on the phone. Been on the phone all day. I for one will not stand by and let anyone be victimized. I will do my part.

Will you do yours?

How do you know that? If you have more information' date=' then get it out there.

I did my part. When I read this, I got on the phone. Been on the phone all day. I for one will not stand by and let anyone be victimized. I will do my part.

Will you do yours?[/quote']

I know that he and his company have been on the phone with her all day. And convinced her to retract her story even though its true..

I am deeply sadden that she would now lie.

It's not just about her.

Well, as one of the ones that was there, I can say that there was never a thought that this had happened before. Also, despite feeling it was inappropriate, I was also fooled into believing he cared for my friend and this risk was a one time thing. And like some have said, sometimes people do meet under less than ideal circumstances. HOWEVER, based on the way things have happened and the information that's come to light since, I obviously deeply regret the way I not only didn't discourage but even at times encouraged the OP's feelings.

I am upset by what has happened, upset that based on that retraction I am being made to look dishonest for backing up a close friend, and very upset about my friendship with the OP. I hope this whole thing finds a resolution, but none of this sits right with me.

You don't look dishonest at all.

I find the whole "retraction" despicable and unless the OP is still in her late teens, she is far too old to act so immature and foolish.

My only concern is that she is under some sort of duress, either legally or emotionally, to be lying now. No one doubts that it happened, it's too bad that she doesn't have the balls to stand behind it.

I know that he and his company have been on the phone with her all day. And convinced her to retract her story even though its true..

I am deeply sadden that she would now lie.

It's not just about her.

Then get on the phone, talk to the OP and make sure she does the right thing. The honorable road is rarely the easy one. There are agencies in Mexico she can file a complaint with.

How do you know that? If you have more information' date=' then get it out there.

Will you do yours?[/quote']

I have information, yes, however, the information I have is useless given her decision to retract and the company's decision to support him (in light of that retraction) despite the multiple postings here.

All I can really say is that I am not a liar, and have never been accused of stirring up drama on this site. I did all I could do with the OP to make her see things from all sides, but that friendship took a back seat to things that meant more to her.

So sick to my stomach over this whole thing. I am going outside to swim with my family and forget this for a few hours. I have a feeling that despite what they each claim, and what the company decides, this community is aware of a problem and others are coming forward, and this issue isn't dead. I am sad to pull my recommendation of a company that provided me a such a good experience based on something that shouldn't have even been negotiable.

Then get on the phone' date=' talk to the OP and make sure she does the right thing. The honorable road is rarely the easy one. There are agencies in Mexico she can file a complaint with.[/quote']

I will.

this is not just about her... This is about a person with deviant behaviors that's feels protected to continue on the path that he's on. As was made quite obvious by this "retraction"

Then get on the phone' date=' talk to the OP and make sure she does the right thing. The honorable road is rarely the easy one. There are agencies in Mexico she can file a complaint with.[/quote']

I can guarantee that the OP will not file a complaint. I have spent way too much of my time trying to help her decide and be a friend, but she has made her decision based on other emotions. Made it a while ago, in fact. And I was just another pawn I believe. So upset and removing myself from it all for a bit. It's been way too much of this bull today.

I can guarantee that the OP will not file a complaint. I have spent way too much of my time trying to help her decide and be a friend' date=' but she has made her decision based on other emotions. Made it a while ago, in fact. And I was just another pawn I believe. So upset and removing myself from it all for a bit. It's been way too much of this bull today.[/quote']

To The op please do the right thing. Look at what you did here.. Why? You had an opportunity to look beyond yourself and do the right thing.

And to Luna,

You know how to pick them don't you.

I am disgusted by your behavior.

I hope Garcia does the right thing.