Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Beware! woman traveling to TJ

I dont understand really....if it had been just a man in Mexico who wasnt a dr would you feel this way? Was it because it was unprofessional? Men are pigs (not all men) but the men who would sleep with a woman after one date when they have a gf are. I would never get my hopes up about a man like that. So I honestly do not understand the victim thing. Not trying to be judgemental I just dont get it.

He was one of her DOCTORS. Are you serious?! The issue here isn't that a man tricked and used a woman, because men do that. Everyday, all over the world. The issue is that he was her doctor and used/uses his position as a doctor in a weight loss surgery industry to find vulnerable women who desperately want to feel wanted. Whether it was a one night stand or the month and a half game that it was, he used her and abused his position.

And by calling her a "victim," people are acknowledging what she went through. But perhaps you're thinking of a victim by means of a crime, which no, wasn't the case here. She went into it willingly, but was mislead, by someone who should have kept the boundaries rock solidly clear from the beginning!

I think the issue here is that he was in a position of power. He misused that power by taking advantage of someone when she was vulnerable and unable to make sound decisions. That is criminal. And as such I agree she is a victim.

Was she drugged up? That's the thing I do not get. I will unsubscribe because I honestly do not get it.

He didn't rape her right?

She said she went on a date with him

You have a very.... Shall we say different view on a lot if things as has been quite evident on all of your posts on this forum.

Some of which I've tried to defend you to others but trust me you are very wrong on what you are saying here.

He was one of her DOCTORS. Are you serious?! The issue here isn't that a man tricked and used a woman' date=' because men do that. Everyday, all over the world. The issue is that he was her doctor and used/uses his position as a doctor in a weight loss surgery industry to find vulnerable women who desperately want to feel wanted. Whether it was a one night stand or the month and a half game that it was, he used her and abused his position.

And by calling her a "victim," people are acknowledging what she went through. But perhaps you're thinking of a victim by means of a crime, which no, wasn't the case here. She went into it willingly, but was mislead, by someone who should have kept the boundaries rock solidly clear from the beginning![/quote']

Yes but she knew he was her dr...if a college student sleeps with their professor it is unprofessional but until that relationship goes bad the student usually doesnt have an issue. I am unsubscribing because I was told to.

I dont understand really....if it had been just a man in Mexico who wasnt a dr would you feel this way? Was it because it was unprofessional? Men are pigs (not all men) but the men who would sleep with a woman after one date when they have a gf are. I would never get my hopes up about a man like that. So I honestly do not understand the victim thing. Not trying to be judgemental I just dont get it.

Oh no! What are you talking about?!! A doctor should not take advantage of his "position of power" and seduce his patients! This is not a man/woman thing - this is an abuse of power thing! And it's unethical!!

Ok' date=' that is not helpful either.

You missed an opportunity to educate and help someone understand.[/quote']

I apologize, you are correct.. I let my nerves get tried by this poster one to many times.

Well.. Hells bells! It's a fine mess we have going on here, huh? Let's all calm the sheeeit down and do some constructive conversing.

Heh.. I can't think of anything to say so... Carry on ;)

Yes but she knew he was her dr...if a college student sleeps with their professor it is unprofessional but until that relationship goes bad the student usually doesnt have an issue. I am unsubscribing because I was told to.

If a college student sleeps with her professor, when it is found out he will suffer professional consequences because that is also an abuse of a position of power.

Before I leave id like to say I apologize. ..I really didn't understand and instead of telling me nicely that it was about the position of power you all had to attack me.

With a stranger in a foreign country? You go girl!

Lolol

Well.. Hells bells! It's a fine mess we have going on here, huh? Let's all calm the sheeeit down and do some constructive conversing.

Heh.. I can't think of anything to say so... Carry on ;)

Sorry. Buttons pushed. Simmering down now.....

I think dropping the conversation with Janice would be the right thing to do..

Trust me ladies it will go nowhere and is making a mockery of the ops situation.

I think dropping the conversation with Janice would be the right thing to do..

Trust me ladies it will go nowhere and is making a mockery of the ops situation.

I was raped...someone who chooses to have sex with someone whether it be a position of power or not and gets upset only when that goes sour makes a mockery out of people like me and my situation.

Before I leave id like to say I apologize. ..I really didn't understand and instead of telling me nicely that it was about the position of power you all had to attack me.

I'm sorry. I think we were all taken back by the fact that you didn't see the issue with a doctor sleeping with a patient in the first place, even when it's 100% consensual. And as much as I want to slap some sense into her sometimes ;) lol, the OP is my friend, and I got a bit defensive. So I apologize as well.

I didn't attack you. I explained it to you.