Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey everyone. So I'm 11 weeks out n have only lost 45 pounds. How much have you lost? How much did you lose when u were at your 3 month mark?..I am going on vacation in 5 weeks. I hope I dorm hit a stall so I can lose another 10-15 pounds (wishful thinking)

I was also sleeved on April 8th and have lost about the same amount as you (if I include my pre-op diet). 45lbs in 11 weeks is pretty awesome if I do say so myself. ;)

Hey everyone. So I'm 11 weeks out n have only lost 45 pounds. How much have you lost? How much did you lose when u were at your 3 month mark?..I am going on vacation in 5 weeks. I hope I dorm hit a stall so I can lose another 10-15 pounds (wishful thinking)

I was sleeved on April 29th, and have lost 35 lbs. Id say your about on track. I had a stall and did not loose a lb week 3-6. I picked up again on week 7 and have lost 9 lbs in the past week. Cals under 800 per day, and exercising 4 times a week. I say your doing about average. It is hard to see the people on here loosing a pound a day still, and not compare yourself. My guess is your not having much trouble with foods, not throwing up alot, and having an easy time (except anxiety over not loosing weight).

There are sooo many factors involved in how much weight you loose. Big losers are generally larger and burn more calories to maintain body functions, metabolism, age..the list goes on and on in how fast we all loose weight. If you keep your calories at 1000 or a little less a day, and EXERCISE you WILL loose weight.

Everyone is different so try not to measure yourself with other peoples successes or losses. You have done a great job and have lost a LOT of weight. Your body will need time to adjust because soon it will wonder what in the world is going on. Dont be surprised or discouraged because you will begin losing again! Keep up the great work and be patient. It wont be long till you look in the mirror and see a new you!

I was sleeved on April 29th' date=' and have lost 35 lbs. Id say your about on track. I had a stall and did not loose a lb week 3-6. I picked up again on week 7 and have lost 9 lbs in the past week. Cals under 800 per day, and exercising 4 times a week. I say your doing about average. It is hard to see the people on here loosing a pound a day still, and not compare yourself. My guess is your not having much trouble with foods, not throwing up alot, and having an easy time (except anxiety over not loosing weight).[/quote']

I actually do not in take much calories. I get nauseous so I stop..I would probably say I take it about 400 cal a day. I work out for a week my hen stop because I have no energy. I too had a stall from week 3-6...

Everyone is different so try not to measure yourself with other peoples successes or losses. You have done a great job and have lost a LOT of weight. Your body will need time to adjust because soon it will wonder what in the world is going on. Dont be surprised or discouraged because you will begin losing again! Keep up the great work and be patient. It wont be long till you look in the mirror and see a new you!

Thank you for the kind words. I guess I try and compare myself to those who I've read that lost 70 pounds and only 3 months out

I was sleeved on 4/15 and have lost 43 lbs since surgery (55 totoal from pre op). I am happy with my loss but can't help but compare myself too. It is hard not to do it...I also find myself chained to the scale. I am trying to stop that. I eat on average about 800 calories a day and no less than 60 gr of protein...all through food. I don't even use the shakes anymore unless I know I might not be somewhere I can eat real food. I am exercising 5 days a week for 40 mins a day...and I honestly think that the inches are coming off instead of actual lbs. I am down almost 2 pant sizes and that is HUGE in 3 months. People are also starting to ask me what I am doing so I know people are seeing it. I have a hard time seeing b/c I see myself in the mirror and know the number on the scale. LOL I am scared of having tons of loose skin so I think I am ok with the slow weight loss b/c feel like this will help with any loose skin I will have. Stalls are hard which is why I am trying not to be a slave to the scale...no matter how hard I want to. I didn't weigh this morning and I wanted to sooo bad. LOL

I was 4/16 and I've lost 44 if I don't include the ten on my preop diet. There was a 2 week pause (I hate to say stall because my pants got looser) on the scale and then I dropped 7 pounds the next week. I don't expect the weight loss to be as rapid now. You sound good to me!

I was sleeved on 4/15 and have lost 43 lbs since surgery (55 totoal from pre op). I am happy with my loss but can't help but compare myself too. It is hard not to do it...I also find myself chained to the scale. I am trying to stop that. I eat on average about 800 calories a day and no less than 60 gr of protein...all through food. I don't even use the shakes anymore unless I know I might not be somewhere I can eat real food. I am exercising 5 days a week for 40 mins a day...and I honestly think that the inches are coming off instead of actual lbs. I am down almost 2 pant sizes and that is HUGE in 3 months. People are also starting to ask me what I am doing so I know people are seeing it. I have a hard time seeing b/c I see myself in the mirror and know the number on the scale. LOL I am scared of having tons of loose skin so I think I am ok with the slow weight loss b/c feel like this will help with any loose skin I will have. Stalls are hard which is why I am trying not to be a slave to the scale...no matter how hard I want to. I didn't weigh this morning and I wanted to sooo bad. LOL

I could not have said it better myself! We are exactly the same!