Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ok so my hubby asked me out last night and as I was trying clothing on we both realised its time. YUp its time to go buy clothing cause everything falls off or my shirts r too droopy.

The scared part is. I'm scared of going to the store and fiting jeans the same size I'm wearing. Yup super scared of that. Hubby laughed and said obviously u aren't the same size if these r falling off.

But me I'm scared to even try on a smaller size. Has my brain not cought on to my body?

It takes awhile for the brain to catch up with the body. Don't let the fear hold you back......Go try some pants on, you have a giant surprise coming to you...... :)

Yup. I'm in a loose 12 and still think I'm in a 20/22.

I am having the same issue..I keep looking at clothes that are way to big for me and expecting them to fit.....My Hubby is the one that shakes his head and says no that won't fit you......I have dropped several sizes and when I look at a blouse I am wearing now I can't believe how small it is...and even though I am wearing it ...every time I go to put it on...I say inside my head that this is way to small...We are so used to the bigger sizes and our brains are still on that track.....enjoy the shopping but don't buy to much as you will be out of those in no time flat!!!!!

Yah I'm a 18/20 and I'm sxared to try on a 16 eventhough I can slide out of my 18s... I'm thinking maybe get some tight or leggings. At least for the summer.

Yah I'm a 18/20 and I'm sxared to try on a 16 eventhough I can slide out of my 18s... I'm thinking maybe get some tight or leggings. At least for the summer.

I was thinking of living in leggings and yoga pants too until I'm closer to goal so I don't have to invest in pants every couple of weeks. I'm a stay at home mom so it's not like I have to worry about work clothes!

I'm a stay at home mom for now too. So I'm gunna go with tights. I will so cry when I try on a size 12. I've been a size 18 for over 15 years. So this is a guge step for me.

*huge

I went to a consignment shop at first because you will be dropping sizes very often, so don't go and buy expensive jeans. Also my shorts are sweatpants material because you can tie it tighter when needed! I went from a size 14-6 within 6 months. Good luck and enjoy shopping you will be surprised!

My pants almost fell off in the hall at work last week, yet I'm still too scared to try on any of the smaller sizes in my closet. haha

My pants almost fell off in the hall at work last week' date=' yet I'm still too scared to try on any of the smaller sizes in my closet. haha[/quote']

This happens for us guys too. My family was making fun of me yesterday because even with a belt, I was having to pull my pants up all day.

I was thinking of living in leggings and yoga pants too until I'm closer to goal so I don't have to invest in pants every couple of weeks. I'm a stay at home mom so it's not like I have to worry about work clothes!

I just got into a 20 but I don't know how long I have in them since the scale is really moving right now. I don't want to buy clothes for 2 weeks LOL So I have about 2 options or just really old shorts for now.

I thought I was the only one with this. Its nice to now there are people who r like me scared.