Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

August 2013 Roll Call

You are human' date=' This happens, Let it go and today is another day. You can not go back and change it, but you can change it today and foward on. Be happy you have a start over mode. You can do it. You are going to be just fine. Look at what you have accomplished this far.[/quote']

Thank You!

Good lord man! You are DOING IT! Your fitbit stats are proof :-)

Thanks...but you are killing those numbers everyday! Great job!

I messed up so bad! I have been eating candy' date=' I have stalled.. It started with those stupid Gummy vitamins! That wasn't enough I had to go get the real thing! Halloween came and I have been stealing all my kids snickers! HELP 911 SOMEONE PLEASE!!![/quote']

I am right there with you girlfriend. Gave myself WAY too much latitude this weekend. But tomorrow is a new day and we can totally turn this around! We've got this!

-49.1 lbs!!!

You look great! I'm really hating this new format though and having a helluva time finding the threads for August 2013 sleevers! Am I the only one?

-49.1 lbs!!!

You look great! I'm really hating this new format though and having a helluva time finding the threads for August 2013 sleevers! Am I the only one?

No it's awful!! I'm having such a hard time, I actually have been relying on Facebook because I'm not able to navigate as well on here :-(

GM August sleevers. I was sleeved on August 19,2013. Currently I am down 90 lbs. my goal was to get between 160-170. I only have 4 pounds to go before I hit 170. It has been a long road of adjustments and life changes. This was the best choice that I have made in a long time. My health is more important to me that what people are saying to me. Every morning I wake up I am blessed. This road was different than when I had the Lapband done. What a waste that surgery was.

post-182796-0-45854600-1392473346_thumb.jpg

Day of surgery. Best day ever

post-182796-0-94497700-1392473312_thumb.jpg

Weight at heaviest 265

post-182796-0-72897700-1392473329_thumb.jpg

Weight now 173

post-182796-0-66700000-1392473452_thumb.jpg

After surgery and before hair started falling out

post-182796-0-11974400-1392473485_thumb.jpg

hair after I cut it off, due to Hair loss

Surgery date: August 28th 2014..

HW: 260

SW: 247

CW: 196

Total loss 64lbs..

I'm loosing slow but I am loosing! I average about 5lbs a month! I like how I am loosing because it is giving my body the chance to adjust with the weight loss! I have not loss any hair because I take hair Vitamins and drink Protein Shakes still, two issues I have, 1) flabby skin on my arms and stomach.. 2) I feel like I'm loosing everywhere else besides my hips and but! Any whoo I'm thankful! I have 56 more pounds to go for my goal weight of 140.. I will get there!

GM August sleevers. I was sleeved on August 19,2013. Currently I am down 90 lbs. my goal was to get between 160-170. I only have 4 pounds to go before I hit 170. It has been a long road of adjustments and life changes. This was the best choice that I have made in a long time. My health is more important to me that what people are saying to me. Every morning I wake up I am blessed. This road was different than when I had the Lapband done. What a waste that surgery was.

attachicon.gif:

Day of surgery. Best day ever

attachicon.gif:

Weight at heaviest 265

attachicon.gif:

Weight now 173

attachicon.gif:

After surgery and before hair started falling out

attachicon.gif:

hair after I cut it off, due to Hair loss

Wow congratulations! You look the picture of health your skin is simply glowing! What a feeling it must be after the long road of changes you mentioned. YOU did this - congratulations on nearing your goal and for getting healthy, and God Bless!! PS - you look beautiful!

-49.1 lbs!!!

Woop woop! You look amazing Jenschob!!! Wow - keep up the great work. You are rock'in those boots!!!!!

Down 66 lbs

Most importantly my health is dramatically improved. No more apnea (trashed the CPAP!!) Blood sugar levels are perfecto!!!

My skin is CLEAR for first time in years.

Starting to work out more and making exercise a part of my life - getting prepared for my first 5K ever in June (slow but steady working up to this goal)

You all are doing so well - congratulations! Reading about your successes is a TRUE INSPIRATION for me. Thank you all for sharing. Once I can figure our how to post pictures on this new computer I will do so. changed over to MAC and iPhone at the same time UGH!! and still learning the technology :)

Hope this picture shows up. Sleeved on 8/19 and down 31 since surgery (42 since preop). It seems like I've lost nearly all my weight in my waist and upper body. Began intensive lower body strength training to firm and "encourage" some loss there! Glad to see everyone doing well!

You look fabulous! Wow!!! Beautiful picture....love that dress!

GM sleevers

Thank you for all of the encouragement I could not have done so well without my motivation of meeting sleevers on this site. We all can do it and get our health life styles back. We are all fantastic

Hello everyone! Just wanted to throw in my updated info. Took me forever to get back on this site. I'm not a fan of the new layout etc. Anyways, I'm glad I made it back!

Surgery was 8/14/13

HW 261

CW 173

TL 88

No more Migraines, back aches, restless legs or depression.

I have already done (2) 5Ks since Dec. mostly jogging/fast walking. I'm preparing for a 10k in April at The Cooper River Bridge Run in Charleston, SC.

Life is good!!!!! LOVE MY SLEEVE :)