Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

August 2013 Roll Call

Is anyone a stomach sleeper? If so are you back to sleeping on your stomach and if so how long did it take you to be able to sleep on your stomach

I think everybody is different' date=' like everything. I was really never tired. My mom had to remind me to stay still "you just had surgery" she said.. And she wouldn't let me do anything, I love her. I didn't really nap at all. The hardest day for me, of course, was day 1. Other than that it's been unbelievably easy. No pain, a little nausea rarely though. I went swimming for the first time yesterday and stationary bike felt good, I was a little tired after that. My surg was on 8/27. I'm a nurse, it's my 2nd week back at work and it's ok. So grateful that things had been working out this way. I was expecting a harder recovery but I'm not complaining. SO BLESSED!! Sending everyone good positive vives[/quote']

I am similar to you. My mom has been on me, as well as my nursing classmates and friends. I have a 20# weight limit and I'm always getting in trouble because I forget. I feel like I have more energy than before surgery. I'm doing great. I'd say 110%.

Is anyone a stomach sleeper? If so are you back to sleeping on your stomach and if so how long did it take you to be able to sleep on your stomach

I am a side sleeper but I do go more towards my stomach than back and I have been good for a good week now. I've been on my side since 3 days post op but was still tender so I would tend to baby the area and not roll more that way.

I am a stomach sleeper. Couldn't sleep on my stomach until 4 wks post-op. It felt sooooooo good to get back on my stomach. Finally able to sleep all through the night now :)

I am a stomach sleeper. Couldn't sleep on my stomach until 4 wks post-op. It felt sooooooo good to get back on my stomach. Finally able to sleep all through the night now :)

For some reason I'm scared to sleep on my stomach. Were you scared the first time you did?

Two days ago! So that's about 3 weeks post opt.

Happy dance time!! Down 30 lbs since pre op...sleeved 8/29 ????

Happy dance time!! Down 30 lbs since pre op...sleeved 8/29 dde0a
Congratulations - that's outstanding! Please share your diet plan with us, mine is moving much slower so perhaps I'm not eating the right things. Thanks

Congratulations - that's outstanding! Please share your diet plan with us' date=' mine is moving much slower so perhaps I'm not eating the right things. Thanks[/quote']

Thanks! So far nothing fancy...still on soft foods stage, so I'm supplementing with Protein Shakes. But the foods are pretty simple...eating a lot of eggs these days! lol

You can friend me on My Fitness Pal if you like...my username is kcooper1360. ????

Down 4 more lbs... Totaling -31 since 8/20... Loving this sleeve of mine..

Sent from my ADR6330VW using VST

I am at a stall! Or something! I haven't loss in 5 days! But all in all I am still down 29lbs so that's better than zero! But how long do a stall last?

I am at a stall! Or something! I haven't loss in 5 days! But all in all I am still down 29lbs so that's better than zero! But how long do a stall last?

I lost 30lbs in my first 14 days and stalled until this past Wednesday (2wks). And I go to the gym everyday and swim everyday. Needless to say, I was about ready to break the scale....lol. now I am down another 2lbs. So 32 altogether.

I lost 30lbs in my first 14 days and stalled until this past Wednesday (2wks). And I go to the gym everyday and swim everyday. Needless to say' date=' I was about ready to break the scale....lol. now I am down another 2lbs. So 32 altogether.[/quote']

Thank You! I will get in the gym!