Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

NOT FUN!! 1/4 CUP SMH SOOOOOOO NOT FUN DEFINITELY CANT FINISH THEM AND AGAIN NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT FUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN!!!!! AND DID I FORGET TO MENTION. ...NOOOOOOT FUUUUUN #CARRYON

Haha thanks for reminding me why I haven't tried adding them back into my diet yet. How are things like hard boiled eggs? I've read sometimes people can do all the egg types except scrambled for a couple months.

When you say not fun what do you mean? Eat them and the taste or just getting them down?

I purchased the store brand that are a bit yellow in color, it sikes me out to think that they are real eggs. I put shredded cheese in with a table spoon of Water the Water makes them fluffy. Season to taste.

You could separate a egg and try as well.

Its uncomfortable going down im only on full liquids so I can have a boiled egg yet but im bummed about not being able to eat them scrambled ugh im gonna try again tomorrow I really would hate to have wasted money so im gonna try again tomo I did out a lil butter in the pan so maybe that contribute to the discomfort. ...I also put a lil cheese in so tomo ill try wit out the butter and maybe a half teaspoon of cheese I prolly shouldnt have cheese at all but hey all I kno is im not hungry and im almost dreading have to eat in the next hour but ill be having a lil sf pudding and lunch 4oz of greek yogurt and dinner cream of chicken Soup minus the pieces lol

It appears that your tummy is still swollen from surgery. You may want to wait another week before leaving liquids.

Im still on liquids just full liquids now...and egg beaters were apart of it...but ur right I think I wait another week for egg beaters at least lol pudding and yogurt is going down good and im trying cream Soup tonight cant wait

Every doctor/nut is so different! My list has egg beaters/soft scrambled eggs on the purée stage. Oh, wait--are you having the egg beaters as a liquid? Like, adding them to a shake and blending it up for extra Protein? That would be full liquid, since you can't see through it. But if they're cooked like a scrambled eggt, then they're definitely a soft solid, right?

Every doctor/nut is so different! My list has egg beaters/soft scrambled eggs on the purée stage. Oh' date=' wait--are you having the egg beaters as a liquid? Like, adding them to a shake and blending it up for extra Protein? That would be full liquid, since you can't see through it. But if they're cooked like a scrambled eggt, then they're definitely a soft solid, right?[/quote']

I dont kno doesnt say it just says on my list I can have egg beaters and then it says u can also "add" it to your Soup for a higher protien soup but.....I dont kno everything kinda feel uncomfortable going down.....like as im swallowing gas is forming I dont1 smh I cant explain it

Listen to your stomach it will let you know when it's ready for eggs. Get your Proteins in ways that work.

I eat the egg with the yolk it "softens" the whites when it's scrambled and makes it easier on my stomach. Lofat Parmesan or Romano cheese mixed in before cooking also helps and adds a lot of Protein for the space it takes up!

I eat the egg with the yolk it "softens" the whites when it's scrambled and makes it easier on my stomach. Lofat Parmesan or Romano cheese mixed in before cooking also helps and adds a lot of Protein for the space it takes up!

I found out what it was......dreaded heartburn smh and its veen here with a vengeance I didnt what it was all this time everything was uncomfortable n my chest smh but ill be calling my doc tomo bc tums def only helped for a lil and gas x isn't doing much either I also take pepcid half pill 2 times daily and I havent had much relief since out of thw hospital now that I kno what it is smh:(

You might need clarification from your NUT. Plus, you said you added a little cheese - that definitely is not on the full liquid stage. Maybe that is what was making you feel bad?

You might need clarification from your NUT. Plus' date=' you said you added a little cheese - that definitely is not on the full liquid stage. Maybe that is what was making you feel bad?[/quote']

Yea I know the cheese isnt.....but I am allowed the egg beaters andi found out its def heartburn I didnt kno what was going on lol so I called my doc to find out what more I could do to help it....I been taking tums which helps for the moment but then its bk so we shall see

Good luck to you! Hope the tums solves your problem. I've been getting a weird burning at night, sometimes in the morning and occasionally during the day. Think I'm having some reflux issues too. Meet with my surgeon tomorrow and will mention it.