Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thank you all new me. I am so worried about the hair thing. And I don't want to look unhealthy

@greersc--I am scheduled Nov 7.

Hope you do well!! You are pretty soon!! Best of luck!!

I'm scheduled for VSG with Dr. Alvarez on Nov. 21st! I've never flown, so I'm a little nervous but very excited!! Any other people scheduled with him that day?

I am interested in hearing from patients of Dr. Alvarez, I'd like to hear about your experiences before, durning and after... Also anything else you might think would be helpful.. I am scheduled for 7/13 and also wonder if the other patient scheduled for the same day as me happens to be on here :) from my understanding he only does two sleeves per day.. TIA

I had my surgery from Dr Alvarez! Wonderful. Professional my stitches look like a plastic surgeon tiny!! I feel great leave tomorrow have great nut information I am thrilled and so is my hubby who is a dr himself. Total cost 8,7000

I'm scheduled for VSG with Dr. Alvarez on Nov. 21st! I've never flown, so I'm a little nervous but very excited!! Any other people scheduled with him that day?

Have a good surgery day! You are in great hands and will be on the mend in no time at all. Dr. Alvarez and his team are really super. No worries.

If you still haven't found anyone here who is scheduled that day, ask Susan if she will give your info to the others being sleeved the same day and see if they want to get in touch with you. Amyinorlanda here did that and she was sleeved the day before me, 3.5 months ago, and still keeps up the other two ladies.

He is an extremely competent surgeon and you are indeed in very good hands.

Today was your big day. How are you feeling?

I'm Scheduled for March 10th, 2014. Any tips on things to bring that they didn't recommend in their paperwork, Flight issues, pre-op procedure & post-op procedure, things to expect at the hotel....Anything really. I want to know por favor. LOL.

I'm going to try to document everything I can, to help those future VSG patients out there. Thanks.

I'm Scheduled for March 10th, 2014. Any tips on things to bring that they didn't recommend in their paperwork, Flight issues, pre-op procedure & post-op procedure, things to expect at the hotel....Anything really. I want to know por favor. LOL. I'm going to try to document everything I can, to help those future VSG patients out there. Thanks.

They are extremely thorough. Take what they tell you to and that's all you will need. Only thing extra we took was gas-x strips. Good luck! They're a great team you will be quite happy with them I think.

I went in Sept to have the band removed and going back on Jan 28th to have the sleeve done. I would say take as little as possible because you have to get the suitcase back home after the surgery. They do not want you lifting heavy weight after the surgery. I live in Ny so I had a 4 hour layover in Atlanta airport and it was hell with a suitcase. Wear pants with a stretch waist for the flight home.

I'm Scheduled for March 10th, 2014. Any tips on things to bring that they didn't recommend in their paperwork, Flight issues, pre-op procedure & post-op procedure, things to expect at the hotel....Anything really. I want to know por favor. LOL.

I'm going to try to document everything I can, to help those future VSG patients out there. Thanks.

Just bring basics underwear comfy sweat pants, hygine pack light if you can you are going almost exactly one year after me!