Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Seriously? Does everyone exercise?

And hanky panky too!

I have been tempted to wear my heart monitor watch thingy during sexy times just to see how many calories I can burn! Haven't done it yet, but sure have thought about it!

I don't exercise to lose weight I exercise to gain health. You can lose weight without exercising, but just half hour a day of aerobic exercise will give you TONS of health benefits.

^^^This x100!!!. I worked out as a fat ass and I work out now. Doesn't have anything much to do with losing weight It has more to do with being healthy. Even the smallest amount of exercise will increase your overall health and decrease your chance of significant health problems. I couldn't see me having this surgery without working out. Even if it is just a walk around the block, there's more benefit than just weight loss.

I might have to punch some kittens in this thread!!!

Laura knows why :P

Yep!

I have been tempted to wear my heart monitor watch thingy during sexy times just to see how many calories I can burn! Haven't done it yet' date=' but sure have thought about it![/quote']

Me too! It doesn't last long enough around here to amount to much! >.<

Hokey pokey?? Doesn't that involve sticking something in and then out?.....

No, No!! That's the Hanky panky the other poster mentioned... Get your dances straight, laura-ven!!

I too have a healthy hatred of exercise - I think it's because my husband is a long-distance runner. I can't imagine running unless something awful is chasing me. Anything that involves bouncing is just not going to happen - all that jiggling, and loose, hanging body parts could hurt someone. I have a stationary bike that I had to change the seat on, because for some reason, bike seats need to be able to supply ouchy wedgies. After I lose 20 or 30 lbs. I will join my husbands gym - but it ain't gonna be pretty.

I like to swim. BUT GETTING IN THE BATHING SUIT.... UmmmI think I'm going to walk first! Once I loose then ill get back 2 it :)

OH YAH.... Bring on Sexy Time!!! Now if only I can find my HRM!?

LOL There is a Zumba cult oops I MENT class in my area... Maybe I'll have a look? Meh.

OMGOSH, SWEET AMYTUG!!!! ;)

I exercise on my elliptical but not near as much as I should...I hate every minute of any exercise but the elliptical isn't so bad if I watch tv or listen to music while putting in my time...I am considering hiring a personal trainer to make myself exercise more I won't want to skip sessions if I am paying him either way...

I really don't enjoy the process of exercise but I love the results.

I really don't enjoy the process of exercise but I love the results.

Allrighty then..... :huh: