Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

6 months post op ** NEW PICS**

If anyone is wondering what the stairs that princessita is talking about here is a picture. I pass by there hundreds of times and never dared to go smh. I guess I have to do it if I want to get toned.

post-327404-13813141514899_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH]14515[/ATTACH]

Thanks so much for finding this pic. A few people asked me what the stairs were and I tried searching for photos other than what I had which is what I attached.. But maaaan they got the butt right! Every time i leave i can barely sit. It hurts sooooo good. If your from Southern California they have some awesome sites to get a free workout!

rya4.jpg

WOW that's dedication! Your results are totally undeniable, I hope I can get myself to the same place!! Thanks for the excersize and collagen tips..could you share your height and also what you're food intake/plan looks like at your current level of activity?

And seriously get out they're in that bikini your rockin it!!

I am 5'7 and 3/4 so pretty much 5'8. But I will admit, in the beginning my diet was horrible. Because i struggled so much in the beginning, I pretty much ate whatever felt good going down. I rationalized saying "i cant eat that much anyway".. Then as i started to get a real appetitie and started to notice that I was able to intake more and more.. I had to buckle down and am on a pretty strict high Protein diet. Here's my menu daily:

6am - Protein shake (with 1 scoop of collagen)

7am - 10oz of Water

8am - 3oz chicken breast and 1/4 cup of string Beans

9am - 10oz of Water

10am - juice i made fresh from juicer: 1beet, 1 apple, 2 carrots (gets my bowels moving without having to use Fiber supplements)

11am - 10oz of water

12pm - Protein Shake

1pm - 10oz of water

2pm - 3oz grilled tilapia and 1/4 cup of broccoli

3pm - 10oz water

4pm - juice i made fresh from juicer: 1 cucumber, 1/2 bag of spinach, 3 full length celery sticks (gives me a quick energy boosts for my workout)

5pm - cup of herbalife tea (enery tea for workout)

5-7pm - gym workout

8pm - 8oz recovery drink

keep in mind tho all of this is about 700 calories a day and 100g of Protein. plus because i can't eat so much but have an appetite, I am eating every hour. Not necessarily food, but water or something has to go into my body to keep me from snacking. It also takes me close to 2hours to eat a 4oz meal (3oz chicken and 1/4 veggie etc). I am full after 3 bites. I wait about 20 minutes and can have another 3 bites. I play this game until my plate is gone. When i need junk i will have a bad of funyons and some watermelon. I marinate my chicken and fish in this baja citrus marinade, cook the entire bag on Sunday nights and have a piece of each every day until they are gone. I really try hard not to waste food as well because that is very easy to do with such limited intake so i only make what i can eat and save the rest for later. Hope this helps!

Whoa! Those are some stairs!!!!

Op again you're my inspiration!!! I began walking on the treadmill last night. I also ordered the collagen powder that you recommended. Thanks for sharing with us! Be blessed!!!!

Thank you and congrats on getting on that treadmill last night! Let me tell you, when i first started working out, 30 minutes on the treadmill was really pushing it for me. I got on the elliptical one day, found a rhythm, noticed it was low intensity so i was burning a bunch of calories without feeling the pressure on my knees like i did on the treadmill, and became accustomed to the elliptical for at least an hour at a time. Then started splitting my cardio time between the treadmill and elliptical. I say all that to say, as you become consistent with cardio, your body will feel it and it will become easier. When that happens, make the workout more intense, or push yourself a little harder. Once breathing is under control and endurance builds a little, add some weight training. Everyone is so quick to wanna hurry up and start weight training regimen not realizing that when properly done, is more of an energy expenditure than flat out cardio. You need to build the endurance to be able to exhaust your muscles in that way. So the treadmill is a great start and just keep at it. Your body will tell you when your ready to progress. And as you get lighter and not carrying so much weight around, it becomes easier and you can do waaaay more!

If anyone is wondering what the stairs that princessita is talking about here is a picture. I pass by there hundreds of times and never dared to go smh. I guess I have to do it if I want to get toned.

WHAAAA?!?!!!!! Super woman!!!!!!

OMG I wish I looked as good as you! I am jealous :) Congratulaitons on a job well done!

OMG I wish I looked as good as you! I am jealous :) Congratulaitons on a job well done!

You've exceeded your goal tho! I am jealous of that! Job well done to you as well!!!!

I am 5'7 and 3/4 so pretty much 5'8. But I will admit' date=' in the beginning my diet was horrible. Because i struggled so much in the beginning, I pretty much ate whatever felt good going down. I rationalized saying "i cant eat that much anyway".. Then as i started to get a real appetitie and started to notice that I was able to intake more and more.. I had to buckle down and am on a pretty strict high Protein diet. Here's my menu daily:

6am - Protein Shake (with 1 scoop of collagen)

7am - 10oz of Water

8am - 3oz chicken breast and 1/4 cup of string Beans

9am - 10oz of Water

10am - juice i made fresh from juicer: 1beet, 1 apple, 2 carrots (gets my bowels moving without having to use Fiber supplements)

11am - 10oz of water

12pm - Protein shake

1pm - 10oz of water

2pm - 3oz grilled tilapia and 1/4 cup of broccoli

3pm - 10oz water

4pm - juice i made fresh from juicer: 1 cucumber, 1/2 bag of spinach, 3 full length celery sticks (gives me a quick energy boosts for my workout)

5pm - cup of herbalife tea (enery tea for workout)

5-7pm - gym workout

8pm - 8oz recovery drink

keep in mind tho all of this is about 700 calories a day and 100g of protein. plus because i can't eat so much but have an appetite, I am eating every hour. Not necessarily food, but water or something has to go into my body to keep me from snacking. It also takes me close to 2hours to eat a 4oz meal (3oz chicken and 1/4 veggie etc). I am full after 3 bites. I wait about 20 minutes and can have another 3 bites. I play this game until my plate is gone. When i need junk i will have a bad of funyons and some watermelon. I marinate my chicken and fish in this baja citrus marinade, cook the entire bag on Sunday nights and have a piece of each every day until they are gone. I really try hard not to waste food as well because that is very easy to do with such limited intake so i only make what i can eat and save the rest for later. Hope this helps![/quote']

Thank you! :-)