Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

6 months post op ** NEW PICS**

Can I ask what Is your gym routine? I plan on taking classes like I was before but maybe I should change it up to see more tone and definition

Can I ask what Is your gym routine? I plan on taking classes like I was before but maybe I should change it up to see more tone and definition

I'm won't to no too

You look fabulous I bought a bikini before my surgery it is a large I hope to fit it well in 6 months I can fit it but of course it looks horrible lol but go girl rock that sleeve!!!

Hey, Princesstia, thanks so much for sharing! I am placing my order now. Going to incorporate it into my daily routine as well as get back on Protein Shakes. My tastes changed so much since surgery I can barely stomach any of them. I bought a few more to try and i intend to add the collagen to them going forward! Thanks again and keep it up, you look amazing!

My gym routine is brutal but i take herbal life tea about 30mins before workout and im mad crazy in the gym:

Monday: 20 minutes on elliptical at 15 incline 10 intensity - 100 squats - 10 sets of 8 leg curls - 10 sets of 8 calve raises - 50 hyperextensions - ab ripper x p90x routine - 30 minutes on treadmill 10 incline at 4mph

Tuesday: Cardio day - 30 minutes on elliptical at 15 incline 10 intensity - 30 minutes on treadmill 10 incline at 4mph - 30 mintues stairmaster

Wednesday: 20 minutes on elliptical at 15 incline 10 intensity - 10 sets of 10 bicep curls - 10 sets of 10 tricep kickbacks - 100 squats - 50 hyperextensions - ab ripper x p90x routine - 30 minutes on treadmill 10 incline at 4mph

Thursday: Cardio day - 30 minutes on elliptical at 15 incline 10 intensity - 30 minutes on treadmill 10 incline at 4mph - 30 mintues stairmaster

Friday: rest day usually go roller skating or ride my bike at Manhattan Beach

Saturday: run the culver city stairs - 3 times up 3 times running full speed down - ab ripper x p90x routine

Sunday: run the culver city stairs - 3 times up 3 times running full speed down - ab ripper x p90x routine

I do see my strength progressing as i am comfortable able to add 5 to 10 pounds to my sets every two weeks however every day my muscles are sore and the collagen with my Protein shakes i feel really help recovery time. I've gotten very comfortable with this routine as i go at my own pace and focus more on form than reps etc. i wouldnt recommend it until you are comfortable and get clearance. i also recommend trying different things out. I used a personal trainer for about 4 weeks just to show me the ropes, work on form, and put together a routine. Once I had that foundation, i've just been doing it on my own.

Thanks for sharing ur workout routine.. Wow... That is an intense workout.. I plan on getting a personal trainer for a month or so.. Once I have full clearance by the end of July! Until then I will go to my cardio classes and weight training classes modifying as need be.. But you r definitely do ur damn thang!!! I plan on becoming intense too :)

that's awesome you go. my bmi is 37 -I wonder if I will lose slow too.

that routine is great. I too will be using a trainer!

I said I'd try not measuring and weighing myself. But let me tell you' date=' the inches are definitely leaving. Im in a size 12/13 starting from a size 18. I've given away all my clothes. The bikini i tried on is an extra large top and medium bottom. For some reason, my boobies just won't go! But thank you! I have to just keep working at it and stop looking at the scale![/quote']

Werk it!!!! You look amazing and this gives me hope about my boobies not going! LOLOL!!!!!

I am officially 6 months post op tomorrow and i am down 71 pounds.

Starting weight: 256

Current weight: 185

Goal weight: 140-150 (depending on how i look at 150)

I said i wanted to get into a bikini by 6 months.. and honey I did. Didn't say I would wear it... just wanted to get into it! At a terrible stall however. I've not recorded a lost in an entire month. I'm working out every single day (even see my abs starting to form) and the scale just won't move. At first I thought it was Water weight. Now I just have no clue! Anyone have any suggestions on how to jumpstart this weight loss again?!?!? If not' date=' I'm going to have to try the pouch test.[/quote']

Wow u look great! Do you have any before pictures?

I said i wanted to get into a bikini by 6 months.. and honey I did. Didn't say I would wear it... just wanted to get into it! At a terrible stall however. I've not recorded a lost in an entire month. I'm working out every single day (even see my abs starting to form) and the scale just won't move. At first I thought it was Water weight. Now I just have no clue! Anyone have any suggestions on how to jumpstart this weight loss again?!?!? If not' date=' I'm going to have to try the pouch test.[/quote']

You what. . Said u weren't going to wear a bikini, my god girl u look great - u can wear it. If I get down to that weight/shape I WILL wear one, maybe with shorts cause I think I'll need to work on my self confidence ???? well done

You look awesome!!!! I can't believe you are 185....you look great!! Congrats!!

Girl you look real good. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to have my surgery. You good.