Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Checking in :). How is everyone doing? I'm on vacation for the first time and eating out every meal...feeling awful. Basically throwing up after everything. Sucks!!!! Have my second post op appointment Wednesday!

I went to Vegas last weekend for a few days, I did not do great. I had chips during the long drive and while I was there, ate some things outside of my routine. When I got back, I had gained about 1.5 lbs, but went right back to my routine and things are flowing as normal now.

One thing I would do differently in a future, is plan my Meals way better. Take sufficient food for a couple of days

One thing I can say, I used to love buffets, now I feel like they are a waste of my money considering the portions

Enjoy your trip and plan well:).

Checking in :). How is everyone doing? I'm on vacation for the first time and eating out every meal...feeling awful. Basically throwing up after everything. Sucks!!!! Have my second post op appointment Wednesday!

Hope the vacation part is at least fun. I'm one week into a huge kitchen remodel so its really been tough. Thankfully my husband and I don't eat much having both been sleeved or we might starve. At least I can still get in my Proteins via drinks, yogurts, cheese, etc. but we have eaten out more which doesn't always agree with me. Happy with progress so far since we've now made it to the 8 week mark. Down to 186. I just broke a 2nd stall that lasted about 10 days. I have so much more energy now! Feels really good. Hope everyone is doing well!!

Hi everyone!!! I'm so excited, I finally broke my loooong stall. Down 7 lbs in 11 days!!!! Down 33 ugly awful pounds since surgery!!! Yaaayyy!!! I'm tracking my calories ( usually under 900) I think I was just eating unhealthy high Protein like bacon. Now I'm eating more "lean meat" like chicken, seafood, fish and shrimp. At night when I get the evening munchies, I eat a string cheese. That helps.

I have restriction for sure, but I believe I was putting unhealthy food in my body that was helping to cause my stall. I've never was a healthy eater, so I'm just taking this day by day.

Can you all believe that it's been 8 weeks since surgery? ??

Today I weighed 200 even!!! I think I will completely freak out when I see any number that starts with a 1!!!:) I cant wait!!...How is everyone doing?

Today I weighed 200 even!!! I think I will completely freak out when I see any number that starts with a 1!!!:) I cant wait!!...How is everyone doing?

I'm at 204 and preparing for my own freak out! Will it be this week or in three weeks? I don't know! ;)

How many pounds is everyone down? I lost about forty pounds and am 188 last time I checked.

How many pounds is everyone down? I lost about forty pounds and am 188 last time I checked.

I've lost about 40 since surgery:D