Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How strange that we all are hitting this first stall at the same time!

Yeah, I wonder how long it's supposed to last.

What do you take?

Its colace but I take the wal-mart store brand.

So guys we are almost 2 weeks post op. what's everyone's stats and has anyone hit a stall yet? I think I did.

HW: 255

SW: 241

CW: 226

I think I've stalled a little bit but I figure our bodies are having to adjust to our new way of life.

HW: 370

SW: 335 (I did pre-op diet for 4 wks)

CW: 320

HW245

day of surg 231

SW after left hosp 239

cw 222

I think I've stalled a little bit but I figure our bodies are having to adjust to our new way of life.

HW: 370

SW: 335 (I did pre-op diet for 4 wks)

CW: 320

Yea I was expecting it at 3 weeks not at the moment. Funny that a "stall" to me now post surgery is not losing 3 lbs a day. I haven't gained I'm just stopped. Sucks because I'm already kind of depressed about wanting to eat normal food (anything not from a blender) and watching the scale go down was my saving grace. Frustrating!!!

How much is everyone walking/exercising?

I am planning on starting treadmill tomorrow. I don't know how much I will get in but hoping to start strong.

Walking 2-3 miles per day which I started a few days after surgery. The doctor said walking is it until 6 weeks post op.

I was sleeves on July 8. Weight was 222 current weight is 209. I have been like this for the last five days. I was also a bit discouraged seeing how little intake I have and how the scale does not move. I do regular everyday walking, some walks around the block in my house but overall very easy walking. I will go back to work tomorrow.

One thing that I keep in mind when the scale gives me no encouragement is that I have began a journey not a sprint.

I hope to soon see the movement of the scale once again:).

I walk one hour a day. I may up it. I have an elliptical but I'm not crazy about it. Yet.

Been trying to walk a mile a day, when its 95+ outside that's about all I have in me. Starting the stationary bike tomorrow though.

I was sleeves on July 8. Weight was 222 current weight is 209. I have been like this for the last five days. I was also a bit discouraged seeing how little intake I have and how the scale does not move. I do regular everyday walking' date=' some walks around the block in my house but overall very easy walking. I will go back to work tomorrow.

One thing that I keep in mind when the scale gives me no encouragement is that I have began a journey not a sprint.

I hope to soon see the movement of the scale once again:).[/quote']

When the scale doesn't move for me, one thing that has kept me from being discouraged is measuring myself and seeing that im still getting smaller... Or I start trying on clothes that I have been saving for years and have not fit into, but now either fit, almost fit, or are too big.

Hw: 325

Sw: 314

Ce: 293

HW 265

SW 255

CW 241

Stalled too... But I switched scales so I am blaming the new scale, lol.

Returning to swimming laps tomorrow. Used to 1/2 mile in under 30 min, expect to barely get 20 laps in...