Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

1 week and 2 days post op - Protein shakes

So before surgery i had bought 3 cases of Premier Protein shakes from costco 2 vanilla and 1 chocolate.< /p>

Been trying to drink the vanilla for the past couple days to get my Protein and i just cant take the taste.

So i just tried the chocolate and OMG ITS GREAT lol.

Why did i think i wasnt going to like CHOCOLATE !!!!

Thank god my vanilla is ALMOST gone and then I can fully start my chocolate shakes.

30g of protein and my dr. wants me to drink 2 a day.

Today will be my 1st official day of getting ALL my protein in YAY :rolleyes:

I also bought a few cases of Priemer and started with the chocolate...they are indeed pretty good. I did the whey Protein self made shakes during my pre op diet and got burnt out on those really quick. Today on the other hand I had the vanilla and it was horrible...I'm stuck with the case unless I can take it back to costco and have them switch the flavor for me;) I heard the Chike Protein Drink are fabulous...they come in coffee flavor. Best of luck to all

I can drink the Vanilla but I'm glad I only got one box. I think I might put some Water Enhancer drops in it next time. They advertise a strawberry, I haven't found it at any Sams Clubs here though. I have the Premier chocolate at least once a day.

I also bought a few cases of Priemer and started with the chocolate...they are indeed pretty good. I did the Whey Protein self made shakes during my pre op diet and got burnt out on those really quick. Today on the other hand I had the vanilla and it was horrible...I'm stuck with the case unless I can take it back to costco and have them switch the flavor for me;) I heard the Chike Protein drink are fabulous...they come in coffee flavor. Best of luck to all

Chike iced coffee is AWESOME!!!!

I heard the Chike Protein drink are fabulous...they come in coffee flavor. Best of luck to all

I just recieved my sample pack from Chike yesterday and last night I had the Bananna and it was really good! I also have samples coming from Click and Big train. All 3 of those have coffee flavors.

strawberry sounds yummy! I put mine in the freezer while I fix Breakfast for my little one then enjoy it while he eats. In the beginning days it took me until almost noon to finish it. I believe it's helped in my success this far. I noticed today I had either head hunger or actual hunger, I didn't finish the vanilla one this morning:/ I will be back on my chocolate one tonight

I just recieved my sample pack from Chike yesterday and last night I had the Bananna and it was really good! I also have samples coming from Click and Big train. All 3 of those have coffee flavors.

How do you get samples?

How do you get samples?

I got all three direct from their respective web sites. You can also get some samples from Amazon.< /p>

I dont know if its ok to post website URLs on here but you can google them all by their names. Chike is called Chike Nutrition.

I'm glad I had gotten samples from nectar because I hate them all. I would be unhappy if I had a whole canister.

I am dying to find some Protein shakes I like! I have not even come CLOSE to getting enough Protein. Before the surgery I was doing Advocare and I really like them, now though I cannot even get down one ounce. Tried the Lean Muscle Milk today in the vanilla flavor and could only get down about 5 sips- yuck!

My dr didn't seem too concerned about the lack of protein (yet), he just wanted me to get enough liquids in period, but I am not on mushies for another two weeks. I do not want to lose a lot of hair!