Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Website with Before/After surgery pics

http://www.capellaplasticsurgery.net/photo_gallery.htm

Hey, I came across this website today, and I found it very informative. It shows pictures of patients with large amounts of weight loss before and after plastic surgery. WARNING: The pics are uncensored and feature full nudity, so don't click if that offends you.

Does anyone know of other sites like this? (Not necessarily ones with nudity, haha. Just pics of plastic surgery for weight loss patients?)

Thank you very much for sharing!

oh my lord... this site just made me a million times more terrified of saggy skin and plastic surgery................

oh my lord... this site just made me a million times more terrified of saggy skin and plastic surgery................

You're right. It is scary. And I hope I don't look as bad as some of these "befores" when I reach my goal weight. But I'm trying to prepare myself for the reality that I'll more than likely have to have surgery. At my heaviest, I was more than 200 lbs overweight, and I don't think my skin is going to bounce back from that.

It's a bit discouraging seeing girls even young than me(20) with such flabby skin..

Oh my :( I'm 27, and I've been fluffy for most my life. I know my skin won't be looking too hot.

See my issue is that I have not seen one before picture with skin as bad as mine. My starting weight was 375 and I want to go into my Tummy Tuck with realistic expectations but nowhere do I see skin literally hanging until mid thigh. My tummy tuck is almost fully covered (I live in Canada) because of the skin issues I'm having. Does anyone know where I can find extreme skin before and afters? Thanks!

See my issue is that I have not seen one before picture with skin as bad as mine. My starting weight was 375 and I want to go into my Tummy Tuck with realistic expectations but nowhere do I see skin literally hanging until mid thigh. My tummy tuck is almost fully covered (I live in Canada) because of the skin issues I'm having. Does anyone know where I can find extreme skin before and afters? Thanks!

Dr Siamak Agha in Newport Beach California

http://plasticsurgerybodycontouring.com/

even the after pics look scary and terrible to me.....

OMG so depressing I don't want to see myself look like this :mellow:

Every body and skin is different don't rely on these pics for what your gonna look like. Start exercise early on and don't stop!!! Cardio AND lifting weights. My chest ,stomach definitely need surgery from pregnancy and weight gain . My arms might be OK I'm working then at the gym!!! My lower body looks ok so far. My highest weight was 300 I have lost 94 so far and still have 46 more to loose. So I'm not sure how im gonna look by then :blink: . My plan is to be happy with the weight-loss and ride it out till I get enough money to get surgery to fix my body. I would trade being fat and depressed for the skin in a heart beat. stay positive :)

wow. Some remarkable transformations. I won't be doing this to myself 'cause ain't nobody gonna see me nekked except for my husband or medical personnel ;-) and I am 57. Now, if I were 30 or 40 ? Yeah, for sure.

I really just want to be able to move and do more like, well, a normal human. I don't want to be disabled until or if I am disabled for a reason other than body mass. Does that make sense? I'm not really vain and the older I get the less vain I am. Now, if my loose skin prevents me from doing the things I want to do then yes, I would get it removed. Just for looks? No. I have heard that it is a horrendously painful and dangerous operation.

There is a surgeon near charlotte that has done a lot of post wt loss pts.

http://m.hunstadcenter.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fhunstadcenter.com%2F#2659

This page has his body lifts.. There are also some mommy makeovers on his page. I'm very impressed by his work though! ( I'm very picky about the "after" belly buttons ;) )

Another great site is realself.com - the pictures and reviews on there are taken/written by the actual patient not the doc... I found it very informative, especially in the early days of recovery post TT.

And there are quite a few with 'lower' bellies after weight loss.