Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

may sleevers....a month out...how r u doing?

Reading all these comments though about other people experiencing stalls is making me feel much better. Knowing that it's completely normal' date=' and not that I'm a failure!

So glad to have this site as a support system! I would definitely be going insane without it![/quote']

I was sleeved the day before you. I've lost 20 pounds and the bulk of it was in the first two weeks. I constantly stall. Very aggravating but there's no turning back

I was sleeved the day before you. I've lost 20 pounds and the bulk of it was in the first two weeks. I constantly stall. Very aggravating but there's no turning back

I was sleeved May 1st. I have lost only 13 pounds post surgery. Those 13 pounds were in the first two weeks and I have been stalled for over a month! Needless to say, I am becoming very sad and frustrated :'( I've been following posts and trying to remain positive but two days ago I started feeling sick after I ate. I chalked it up to over zealous eating now that I can eat again and attended a party :-) yesterday I was a little queasy but didn't feel too badly then today I felt nauseous all day and threw up a little.

The combination of not losing any weight and feeling physically ill is starting to send me to a bad place.

I'm eating under 1,000 calories daily, get about 60g Protein and drink as much Water as I can.

Any insights?

May 6 and down 33 lbs

I was sleeved May 1st. I have lost only 13 pounds post surgery. Those 13 pounds were in the first two weeks and I have been stalled for over a month! Needless to say' date=' I am becoming very sad and frustrated :'( I've been following posts and trying to remain positive but two days ago I started feeling sick after I ate. I chalked it up to over zealous eating now that I can eat again and attended a party :-) yesterday I was a little queasy but didn't feel too badly then today I felt nauseous all day and threw up a little.

The combination of not losing any weight and feeling physically ill is starting to send me to a bad place.

I'm eating under 1,000 calories daily, get about 60g Protein and drink as much Water as I can.

Any insights?[/quote']

What was your starting weight and height??

I was sleeved May 16 and I am down about 22lbs. I've been in a stall the last week and a half....

I have had zero issues. No nausea, no vomiting, no issues getting ANYTHING down. I've had diarrhea a couple times but not even that severe and that's it.

I feel like I should be losing more... I'm eating more than I should be I think... But I'm getting my Protein in, doing pretty well with getting my Water in, keeping sugar and carbs to a minimum and walking over 3 miles almost every day.

For me, surgery has definitely been more of an emotional challenge than a physical challenge. I have felt TOO good and normal... so it's even harder to change my old eating habits.

I also think I am obsessing too much over the scale and comparing my loss too much with other people's. Rationally I know that if I continue with my new healthier lifestyle the weight will come off, maybe just not as quickly as others have...

Funny... On surgery day (MAY 17th) I had the same weight as you... 316... and I am approx 294 now also... doc appt tomorrow.. will know the actual weight then,... But my starting weight in about March was 344 so... thats 50 lbs!!!!!!!!!! I also had noooo complications....

I was sleeved May 1st. I have lost only 13 pounds post surgery. Those 13 pounds were in the first two weeks and I have been stalled for over a month! Needless to say, I am becoming very sad and frustrated :'( I've been following posts and trying to remain positive but two days ago I started feeling sick after I ate. I chalked it up to over zealous eating now that I can eat again and attended a party :-) yesterday I was a little queasy but didn't feel too badly then today I felt nauseous all day and threw up a little.

Any insights?

something does not make sense. Have you had your thyroid examined or blood tested recently? Either you are eating too much and not tracking it on My Fitness Pal or maybe getting some walking in will help

Lexy and Lisa,

I'm 5'2" and started at 248 highest weight. I lost about ten pounds during a 3 weeks pre-op diet..then you heard the rest :'( I use lose it to keep track of my Protein and calories and fitness pal to help too. I am on my feet all day moving as I teach and also have a few herniated discs so sitting doesn't work for me.

As far as my thyroid and other health issues that's the one bright spot in all this. I'm off diabetes medication, 1 of my pressure pills and have a new step down dosage for my thyroid as of last Thursday.

I just don't get it..I'm really at a loss :'(

Sleeved on May 28th down 11 pounds from surgery weight. When I started pre op at 207 today 183 so I feel all is going well. No real complaints to speak of. All seems to be healing well. Solids begin July 1st for me and that has me label reading and trying to be prepared for that. Wish I would have done this along time ago!

Congrats to everyone! I too am very glad to have this forum as a guide and also to realize that I am not failing and that stalls are a part of everyone's journey. I will be a month out on the 22nd and I am down 23lbs. I feel like everyone else, how could I not be losing more especially when I am following the rules and eating so much less and exercising so much more! Not that I am not proud of the 23lbs lost! I know my body will adjust and slowly the weight will continue to come off. Has been a difficult month of adjusting, luckily no complications whatsoever, mostly just the mental aspect. Once again congrats to everyone ....and here's to being healthier!!:)

I was sleeved on May 31. I did a 3 day clear liquid pre-op diet. Here are my current stats:

Start 295 lbs

After pre-op 286 lbs

Current 267 lbs

Total loss 28 lbs

I'm getting about 600-800 calories a day and have been walking for a half hour at a moderate pace for the last week. Started doing low weight strength training today.