Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm afraid to try on smaller sizes. Even though my clothes are bagging and falling off it scares me so much to try a smaller size.

I was like this in the beginning and everyone a like you need new clothes aimed I get the wrong size at the store because the bigger clothe are comfy but then I got home and my husband is like u should have went down a size

Uhm' date=' when I started I was a 24/26 pants and 2x top. After surgery the the sizes kinda just flew downward.. but let me tell ya it's great not to have to pay 50 bucks for a pair of pants in Lane Bryant!

I can shop anywhere! Clearance racks here I come!

I am currently a 12 pants m/L top and I have 30lbs to go![/quote']

I can't wait! I took the first step and "unsubscribed" from all of my Lane Byant communications yesterday! Will work on the other plus size clothing e-mails today :)

Sent from my iPad using VST

I think goodwill is going to be my best friend after surgery!

Mine also I love thrifting.

I have bought 3 dresses for my future self. Two of the 3 can be worn for a long time because they are maxi dresses. The other one I bought was $14.00 on clearance so I thought it was worth a shot. I have a skirt and 2 pairs of shorts from LL Bean that I have never been able to wear and I try them on every 5 to 10 pounds to see if they fit. I bought them in the size of all my other pants but apparently 20 means something else to LL Bean. Being pear shaped, pants have always been a pain to me. Lucky for me I love dresses. I need low cut jeans because i am so short waisted but the hips and booty always make me a flasher in the back. Dresses are much more forgiving!

I bought a couple of dresses at Old Navy in the clearance section and have been living in them this summer

I bought a couple of dresses at Old Navy in the clearance section and have been living in them this summer

Sweet. I may need to go look at my local store.

I recently had to buy all new clothes at Torrid and Forever 21(jeans are 16 bucks!!!). I've gone from a size 24 to a size 16. I started freaking out when I realized that pretty soon I won't fit into Torrid sizes at all...it's like where the heck am I supposed to find cute flattering clothes? It's a brand new world...I'm not prepared for the transition from plus size to "normal" size.

I can't wait to be able to shop in forever 21 again. Lol hope I'm not too old for them now. I used to shop there in college before my weight issues 10+ years ago.

I went into Dress Barn back in May. They have plus size to the left and other sizes to the right. I stood there trying to figure out where to go! I felt like I wasn't allowed on the "other side." It was very weird and confusing. Flash forward to last week, I said "f it", walked into Victoria Secret and asked to be fitted for a bra. It was awesome! It has taken me some time to wrap my head around everything to where shopping is fun.

I went into Dress Barn back in May. They have plus size to the left and other sizes to the right. I stood there trying to figure out where to go! I felt like I wasn't allowed on the "other side." It was very weird and confusing. Flash forward to last week' date=' I said "f it", walked into Victoria Secret and asked to be fitted for a bra. It was awesome! It has taken me some time to wrap my head around everything to where shopping is fun.[/quote']

That's my grand prize a VS bra and panty set. My second is being about to shop where my best friend shops. She's about a size 12.

I don't think I'll get too small but if I'm at a 14 then I'm at my mark.

That's my grand prize a VS bra and panty set. My second is being about to shop where my best friend shops. She's about a size 12.

I don't think I'll get too small but if I'm at a 14 then I'm at my mark.

You will be surprised about where you end up...I told myself I would be happy with 14, but quickly moved past that to a 10! Much luck to you!

Ok Ladies I need some help. I love love love love to shop! On a recent shopping trip for some necessities for my 2 boys I decided that I will pick up some items for my post-surgery weight loss. I was looking to buy some clothes from a size 24 down to a 16. Just a few items nothing serious. As I was skimming through the smaller sizes I could not wrap my mind around that I may possibly be in those size 20' date=' 18, or 16 pants and found myself so stressed out that I said forget it and just purchased some summer items in my now size 24. Once I arrived home I was down in the dumps about not being able to wrap my mind around purchasing smaller clothing. Have any of you ladies ever had this happen? If so, how can I get past this?

Please inform me if I am jumping the gun on shopping as I will not be sleeved until Sept. 23.

Thanks for the advice,

Rashaun[/quote']

I am kinda scared, about buying any clothes yet. My surgery probably not till end of July. .

I am kinda scared' date=' about buying any clothes yet. My surgery probably not till end of July. .[/quote']

I have decided to wait until post-op. I have a few smaller items that will work until I shop.

Once a month I go to the 2nd hand stores and get a few thing. You will actually only wear them for a month. save you money and gift cards for when your at your goal weight. I have gone from 18/20 to 10/12 in four months. I can't wait to go into all the stores my friends shop at and get cute clothes!

Once a month I go to the 2nd hand stores and get a few thing. You will actually only wear them for a month. save you money and gift cards for when your at your goal weight. I have gone from 18/20 to 10/12 in four months. I can't wait to go into all the stores my friends shop at and get cute clothes!

Ditto. Stores charge more for plus sizes, just think about the savings.

Ditto. Stores charge more for plus sizes' date=' just think about the savings.[/quote']

Savings I am excited about that!