Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So today was my last nut appt, and when i got her to document my 6 month supervised diet document, she suddenly got upset saying, i dont need surgery, i wont be able to enjoy eating for the holidays its not a good choice. i was saying in my mind...I have done my research i dont need u to tell me s***. Did anyone else experience like a negative vibe from their Nutritionist?

Well I worked with a nutritionist several years ago when surgery wasnt even on my radar and it worked but when I wasnt being followed regularly by the NUT, I gained the weight back. When I decided to have surgery, this NUT was not supportive because I had proven that I could lose the weight. Needless to say, I have a different NUT now and she is very supportive and really understands the sleeve and what I need to do.

Hope that things go well for you. It was a great decision for me!

The last appt of a 6 month requirement should be a happy occasion! I know mine was. My NUT was extremely supportive of my decision. For some reason, I was the most nervous about that appt and it turned out to be the best, most informative session possible. And as I was leaving, she told me that she knew I would be successful. I was on cloud nine for the rest of the day after that. I'm sorry that you didn't get to feel that way after your visit. Don't dwell on it. Use her words as fuel to get you to your goal. Good luck!

she suddenly got upset saying, i dont need surgery, i wont be able to enjoy eating for the holidays its not a good choice.

iM CONFUSED, IS THIS THE PERSON U DEALT WITH FROM THE BEGINNING AND WHAT DID SHE MEAN BY THAT?

iM CONFUSED, IS THIS THE PERSON U DEALT WITH FROM THE BEGINNING AND WHAT DID SHE MEAN BY THAT?

Yea i been seeing her from the beggining but i guess she thought i was only going to here for her to help me lose weight..na i just needed her to fill out my paperwork...i wanted to slap the piss out of her. she just like everyone else think its the easy way out .

Yea i been seeing her from the beggining but i guess she thought i was only going to here for her to help me lose weight..na i just needed her to fill out my paperwork...i wanted to slap the piss out of her. she just like everyone else think its the easy way out .

OH WOW IM SORRY U HAD THAT EXPERIENCE, I WOULD TRY AND CHANGE HER FOR REAL . ALL I CAN SAY IS DO WHAT MAKES U HAPPY AND WUTZ BEST FOR U. DONT LET OTHERS DETER U OR STEAL UR JOY.. I KNOW IT SUCKS TO HAVE PPL TRY AND MAKE U FEEL BAD FOR UR DECISIONS.. SMH

OH WOW IM SORRY U HAD THAT EXPERIENCE, I WOULD TRY AND CHANGE HER FOR REAL . ALL I CAN SAY IS DO WHAT MAKES U HAPPY AND WUTZ BEST FOR U. DONT LET OTHERS DETER U OR STEAL UR JOY.. I KNOW IT SUCKS TO HAVE PPL TRY AND MAKE U FEEL BAD FOR UR DECISIONS.. SMH

trust me she didnt make me feel bad she lucky she caught me on a good day cuz i would went off...she can kiss my a** im dont with her she filled it out up to 6 months i dont have to look at her no more..lol

My nutritionist sucked. He basically kept trying to sell me medifast shakes and told me that surgery wasn't the way to lose weight. I just yesed him to death so he'd write my approval letter.

My nutritionist sucked. He basically kept trying to sell me medifast shakes and told me that surgery wasn't the way to lose weight. I just yesed him to death so he'd write my approval letter.

Thats the same thing i did like ...i wanted to tell her shut up

Wow..

Sent from my iPhone using VST