Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yo Alex! Lets talk Mexico..

So I sent you a PM but as always it doesn't go through. And I'm to lazy to write it all again.

So now you can weed through the bull to see what talking about (pretty please :D)

The conversation between ms antiBand and I

http://www.verticalsleevetalk.com/topic/83015-why-so-many-my-journey-with-so-and-so-in-mexico-posts/

So I sent you a PM but as always it doesn't go through. And I'm to lazy to write it all again.

So now you can weed through the bull to see what talking about (pretty please :D)

The conversation between ms antiBand and I

http://www.verticals...n-mexico-posts/

You're great Laura, and so much more grown up than me!! :)

What are you suggesting exactly ?

I like the general idea of having one forum or thread to coral all these Mexican reviews, as well as having them organized surgeon by surgeon.

But can someone be assigned to moving them if needed so they don't stay someone's personal post. Like everything for Dr Ponce will be put under the title called "ALL THINGS DR PONCE", for Dr Garcia under "ALL THINGS DR GARCIA" etc.? Just MHO of course ;)

What are you suggesting exactly ?

I like the general idea of having one forum or thread to coral all these Mexican reviews' date=' as well as having them organized surgeon by surgeon.[/quote']

Yes exactly that! Coral them into Mexican reviews and most definitely organize them by surgeon.

It would be a huge benefit to others researching on specific drs and not have to search all over the forum.

But can someone be assigned to moving them if needed so they don't stay someone's personal post. Like everything for Dr Ponce will be put under the title called "ALL THINGS DR PONCE"' date=' for Dr Garcia under "ALL THINGS DR GARCIA" etc.? Just MHO of course ;)[/quote']

That would be a full time job! You volunteering?

:P

Like I said its going to be like potty training 1000 stray kittens.

But if there was a place maybe they would be more likely to post there?

Yes exactly that! Coral them into Mexican reviews and most definitely organize them by surgeon.

Wait.. Not just MX surgeons.. There's a lot of people who search for US drs too. I did but I found very few and maybe if there was a dr section more experiences would be posted.

You're great Laura' date=' and so much more grown up than me!! :)[/quote']

Girl... You need to get a grip :) just saying... in the most living way possible :)

Wait.. Not just MX surgeons.. There's a lot of people who search for US drs too. I did but I found very few and maybe if there was a dr section more experiences would be posted.

But there is a spot for surgeons already..

None of the Mexico people use it.

That would be a full time job! You volunteering?

:P

Like I said its going to be like potty training 1000 stray kittens.

But if there was a place maybe they would be more likely to post there?

There is a place, but it's full of separate posts for the same dr. It wouldn't take much to coral them into a drs title and then someone keeps an eye out for future strays. And Alex has his assistants to do this ;)

Why don't we also have a sub forum to corral all of the dumb 'I just cheated on my pre-op', 'I ate ___, what do YOU think'... 'I have pain, should I go to the ER'. I can see how reading tons of the same content can be annoying, just as Mexico rave posts are irritating to you, BS troll posts about the above mentioned are irritating to me. I think the boards are well maintained, but WOULD like to see a section for Mexico Drs, will everyone then post there, probably not, I thought it was a step in the right direction when there was a new MX forum created, but from researching MX surgeries, VST has more info, and already better categorized than hundreds of other VSG and bariatric sites. Sorry us Mexico Sleevers are invading the space :)

Girl... You need to get a grip :) just saying... in the most living way possible :)

I know it, I know it!!! I tend to be a little obsessive, and sarcastic at times. Shocking, isn't it? The dry sense of humor is lost on some folks. If you can't find humor in just about everything, life is just a little tougher. IMHO. Some times somebody just needs to step up and throw down that 'infamous' flag. I'm just sayin'

Why don't we also have a sub forum to corral all of the dumb 'I just cheated on my pre-op'' date=' 'I ate ___, what do YOU think'... 'I have pain, should I go to the ER'. I can see how reading tons of the same content can be annoying, just as Mexico rave posts are irritating to you, BS troll posts about the above mentioned are irritating to me. I think the boards are well maintained, but WOULD like to see a section for Mexico Drs, will everyone then post there, probably not, I thought it was a step in the right direction when there was a new MX forum created, but from researching MX surgeries, VST has more info, and already better categorized than hundreds of other VSG and bariatric sites. Sorry us Mexico Sleevers are invading the space :)[/quote']

It is not about "invading space" you seem offended? Sorry you feel that way. Just trying to get a little organization here.

As far as your other "concerns"

Alex is looking to have a commonly asked and answered questions section but needs volunteers

To help created the questions/ responses.

Perhaps you would be interested?

Why don't we also have a sub forum to corral all of the dumb 'I just cheated on my pre-op', 'I ate ___, what do YOU think'... 'I have pain, should I go to the ER'. I can see how reading tons of the same content can be annoying, just as Mexico rave posts are irritating to you, BS troll posts about the above mentioned are irritating to me. I think the boards are well maintained, but WOULD like to see a section for Mexico Drs, will everyone then post there, probably not, I thought it was a step in the right direction when there was a new MX forum created, but from researching MX surgeries, VST has more info, and already better categorized than hundreds of other VSG and bariatric sites. Sorry us Mexico Sleevers are invading the space :)

Do I hear an "AMEN"????!!!!! I try an not be harsh, but some times, you can't help but step on a toe or two. Stupidity knows no limits. There are some who'd say I qualify....that's ok. I'm 3 years out and 2.5 years maintaining. No matter what, nobody can argue that what I'm doing has seemed to work. Nobody can say I do not speak from experience. Everybody is going to do what they want, all I can do is say what works for me.