Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am feeling I have been really good sticking to,my Tbsp meals.. I have 3 Oz of solids twice a day.. However, I just had Tbsp of mash potato.. Tbsp of Beans and a chicken tender.. Did I forget to mention its all from Popeye chiken.. Help I,feel guilty. Does anyone know.the nutritional value off us

For fot ro mention Im 6 Weeks post op

Look it up. I look up all foods before I eat especially out food.< /p>

So if you google Popeyes chicken tenders you will find the nutritional info on it..

We all fall off the wagon sometimes.. Don't let it derail you.

Hey, we're all human. It takes time to learn new good habits!

That being said, you need to be careful so close to surgery to make sure you don't injury your tender, healing new tiny stomach! Try not to cheat with items that could injury you! (the Popeye's stuff from today is probably not going to do any significant damage....but be careful!).

Now, the more important thing is this:

Set yourself up for success, and not stress

- If you know you're unable to resist tempting foods, don't put yourself in situations where you are testing your will power! Stay away from the restaurant / food court / others eating things you can't or shouldn't eat!

- Pack Snacks that are on your post-op diet and have them with you AT ALL TIMES. Then when you're hungry or need to eat, you can do it right then and there, anywhere you are, with anyone. No temptation to "eat off their plate" or order something yourself that is "off-diet"

No need to kick yourself for this little "stray". Just be better prepared and you'll be fine.

I don't know about you all... but I never imagined a time in my life that I would have felt guilty over 2 tablespoons of anything and 1 chicken finger. Isn't it funny how our perspective changes! Look life happens and we adapt and overcome. I chose this surgery because I wanted to be able to make my own choices still...and we will all have times when don't make the best choice...but we get to move on and do better next time.. I had them remove the guilt when they removed my stomach...;-) stay on the path we will be great!!!!

girlrfriday - Do they remove guilt for everyone, or do I need to make a special request. I can't wait until I can eat a couple Tbsp. of anything and be able to stop!

Guilt is a good thing.. It's what helps us with doing what's right.

Cynthia .. I agree that fitness pal is the best and you'll be surprised that most of the time your guilt is unfounded. Don't dwell... You're learning :D

girlrfriday - Do they remove guilt for everyone, or do I need to make a special request. I can't wait until I can eat a couple Tbsp. of anything and be able to stop!

too funny!! IT's included for all!!! and I have to back pedal a little I do agree with Ms.Antiband..guilt can be a necessary evil to keep us on track..but I decided when I had this surgery that I was no longer going to beat myself up for mistakes...it turns in to seld sabbotage for me! so I accept the error and learn from it... let hope my resolve is as strong at 6 months as it is a 6 weeks!

However, I just had Tbsp of mash potato.. Tbsp of Beans and a chicken tender.. Did I forget to mention its all from Popeye chiken

You are a terrible, terrible person and I hate you! :P :lol:

I am feeling I have been really good sticking to' date='my Tbsp meals.. I have 3 Oz of solids twice a day.. However, I just had Tbsp of mash potato.. Tbsp of Beans and a chicken tender.. Did I forget to mention its all from Popeye chiken.. Help I,feel guilty. Does anyone know.the nutritional value off us[/quote']

Nothing to feel guilty about. Are you using my fitness pal or one of the food logging apps? Just a tip for Popeye's which I love, ask for naked tenders they have the seasoning but none of the coating, very yummy fewer carbs, less guilt :)

No guilt. Part of this is learning moderation as well. I find that tracking every single thing not only helps me stay on track but also helps with the guilt if I just plan ahead. Then you can eat a little of what you like, not go over board, and still lose weight while feeling good about yourself. :)