Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

May sleevers results so far!

May 22nd was my surgery date.

HW 324 (147kg)
SW 308 (139kg)
CW 230 (104kg)

I seem to lose in waves and I still find them frustrating. I was hoping by the 6month mark that I'd at least hit 215 but it seems unlikely. I will lose nothing at all for 2-4weeks no matter what I try and then I will lose several kilograms in quick succession. But it's coming off and staying gone so I try to focus on that and just hope it will continue to come down and I will eventually reach my goal!

I've not been able to get onto this site for quite some time, it's good to be able to see how others are going that were sleeved at a similar time again! :)

Sleeved May 21st, 2013.

Surgery weight: 294

Current weight: 229 (Been stalled for a couple weeks)

I'm trying to make it as close to Onderland by New Years as I can!

I've been stuck right at 258-260 for the last 6-8 wks. I'm getting really nervous that I'm running out of time! If I don't start losing weight again I'm afraid this is where I will stay. Anyone else feel like this? SW: 318 CW: 258

Yes, I feel like the honeymoon period may only last six months for me and not 18. So far I have had no long stalls but know one has to come soon. Then I plan to start the strength training to burn a few more calories and tighten things up a bit.

Sleeved May 21st and finally made it to 4 stone off (British) which is 56lbs. Not amazing compared to most of you but I'll take it

I'm starting to experience dumping which is the worst thing ever and feels like you are dying even from a few mouthfuls of Thai food! So that's another thing I can't eat.

I've still got 50lbs to lose so I'll crawl along and hope I get there.

Sleeved May 29, 2013

HW: 225

SW: 213

CW: 157

Total Loss: 68 pounds

Feeling better than I have in years!!! So, even though it is going little slower than I would like, I am grateful and working my program. Slow n steady , I keep reminding myself.

I've been stuck right at 258-260 for the last 6-8 wks. I'm getting really nervous that I'm running out of time! If I don't start losing weight again I'm afraid this is where I will stay. Anyone else feel like this? SW: 318 CW: 258

I have been stalled and bouncing you and down with the same two pounds for two months now. This time of the year is a killer for me because depression sets in so I crave bad carbs and exercise becomes more difficult with all of the dark hours. For me it has been fairly easy until now. New I need to work for it.

I have been stalled and bouncing up and down with the same two pounds for two months now. This time of the year is a killer for me because depression sets in so I crave bad carbs and exercise becomes more difficult with all of the dark hours. For me it has been fairly easy until now. New I need to work for it.

May 22nd was my surgery date.

HW 324 (147kg)
SW 308 (139kg)
CW 221-229 (100-104kg)

For the last few weeks I have bounced around between 221 (100kg) to 229lb (104kg) and when usually it doesn't bother me too much, since passing the 6 month mark I am starting to panic!

I am still exercising and eating as I was told to but I have started a new job and my only conclusion is the varying hours throwing my body out of whack! I work 9 hours shifts but they can be at any time, so maybe the whole eating dinner at midnight thing isn't something my body responds well to!

Has anyone else experienced this past 6 months and continued to lose? Although my body has done this all the way along- I can lose and gain for ages and then over the span of a week I will lose all the gain plus a few and continue on a new (lower) bouncing weight range! Granted, the weight range that I jump between isn't usually 4+kg, it's usually one or two.

I have a follow-up with my surgeon in a weeks time so I am hoping that either my weight has shifted again or he can give me some advice on what I can do to keep things moving!

HW 330

SW 301 5/28/13

CW 214.2

Last month has been a real struggle. Stayed roughly at the same weight for 6-8 weeks. NUT says my goal is 180. Dr moved out of the practice, so not sure about finding a new one. I know what I need to do, just have to do it.

First, I moved this thread to the May 2013 forum. Hope nobody minds. :)

I've lost 70 pounds, along with losing diabetes and several clothing sizes, since May 14 2013. I went from morbidly obese to simply overweight. I now run over 15 km per week. I can fit in a plane sets with room and half the seat belt left over. I can eat any food. I have excellent restriction. Really I could not be happier. I feel so blessed.

Quick update, had my six month checkup and NUT/surgeon were very pleased with my progress and was 204lbs on their scale. She said to just keep up with the same diet and no alterations suggested. That was two weeks ago and today weighed in at 199lbs so managed to reach onederland six and a half months after the surgery and have a BMI of 27 which is amazing to me. Waist down to 38 now from 56 and jacket from XXXL to M. People at work who have not seen me for a year do not recognize me till I talk to them. Managed to survive the office Christmas party and still register a small drop in weight this week. Good luck to all May sleevers over the rest of the holiday season.

HW 360

SW 295

CW 199

It's been about 7 months since surgery. I'm about 11 lbs. from goal, which I might revise after reaching. Even though my weight loss may be slow compared to others, I only had 70 lbs. to lose. No sagging skin thus far, which is a big bonus for me. The sleeve is definitely working:)

Hi guys, I haven't been able to get on in a while and I've lost all my threads and profile Id.

Anyway, just checking in to see how you all are going. Good job by the way!

My stats are as follows.

HW 127kg (279 lb.)

SW 110kg (242 lb.)

CW 88kg (194 lb.)

Total loss from HW 39kg (85 lb.)

Total loss from SW 22kg (48 lb.)

I was so wanting to Celebrate my Onederland stats with you all (because really, who else appreciates it!) but just couldn't get on!