Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

boobs are getting smaller already :-(

So I am originally a 38D which is not big for my size...problem is 2 weeks post op my bras are not fitting any more. It upsets me because I have a lot of bras (expensive ones from victorias secret) just because I think they are cute and make me feel good so I bought alot over the past few years. So far they are now loose on the tightest clip when they used to be snug on the loosest clip. Did anyone else lose weight in what they consider their smallest area first. I am pear shaped.

Um I have love that I got my sleeve, am wouldn't change it for the world. That being said my boobs are not small then they where when I was in high school before I gained all my weight. I was naturally before weight gain a 34D a large D after I gained I was 40F and a large F. Now 7 1/2 months later and almost 100 pounds down I got measured at Victoria Secret I am a 36B, oh my gosh a B. I actually teared up when she told. My boobs have always been one of my favorate things about my body and now well they are gone. I am learning to deal with it and am saving to get them bigger and lifted. However again I would choose small boobs and being healthy over my big boobs any day, but it is a bit depressing I will say, lol!

Me too! I've only lost a drop in the bucket, but it's boobs! My bras are all loose around my milk jugs. :(. There's a lift in my future...I see it clearly.

I was sleeved 5/13 and I noticed it within the first week. I also wore a 38 D (guilty of buying wayyy to many bras from vs!). So far, I actually don't mind! It's like I can breath easier with less weight on my chest... BUT if they shrink to an A, we may have problems. ;)

Are you losing in the cup size as well?? Bc if it is just the band and not the cup size you should still be happy!!

Janice, If only the band are getting to big use pins on the sides to make smaller. If the cups get to big you have to replace and at that point you learn to not to buy expensive bras until you are at goal. Or you can buy cup fillers. They look like gel filled boobs that fit in your bra and fill out the cup. Hope this helps.

Are you losing in the cup size as well?? Bc if it is just the band and not the cup size you should still be happy!!

I'm not sure because the girls dont fill in the bra anymore but it may be because of the change in band that is doing that too...ill probably hit up vs in a few weeks to be measured...probably wont buy anymore bras from there though til I'm closer to goal

Janice' date=' If only the band are getting to big use pins on the sides to make smaller. If the cups get to big you have to replace and at that point you learn to not to buy expensive bras until you are at goal. Or you can buy cup fillers. They look like gel filled boobs that fit in your bra and fill out the cup. Hope this helps.[/quote']

Once I adjusted it they fit in better...just didnt expect it at 2 weeks out ...thanks for the suggestions

Didn't notice I was in the lady's room post retracted.

That is the one area where I have not lost! And I want to!!!!! Can't wait to lose some!

omg I would LOVE to lose some weight from the girls...38DDD here :( I have lost inches around but not one cup size..grumble....

Same thing is happened to me. Formerly 42DD, down 40 lbs and I'm 38C. On the positive, hubby likes the smaller boobs.

Huge boobs are way over rated.. And tough to lug around ;)