Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

U look amazing!

Thank you very very much, I DO FEEL MUCH BETTER!!!

Thanks for your response! Only four days in Mexico? Did you have to have any follow up care once you returned to the states? Like drains? Stitches? Etc. Also, how was the flight back? Painful? I am just so impressed by your results and also wanting to have a quick turnaround time in Mexico!

Thanks for your response! Only four days in Mexico? Did you have to have any follow up care once you returned to the states? Like drains? Stitches? Etc. Also' date=' how was the flight back? Painful? I am just so impressed by your results and also wanting to have a quick turnaround time in Mexico![/quote']

Yes only 4 days- had surgery Monday- flew home Thursday.

I had my follow up apt with my PCP but never needed it. I have not been to her yet- but I will go on my 8 week post op- only because I'm due to have my quarterly blood work done to make sure I'm doing okay on all my Vitamins n stuff :-) otherwise I have no need to see her- my incisions are all healed and nothing's open or giving me any trouble at all.

Drains and stitches - my husband (who is NOT in the medical field) listened very carefully to all instructions from my wonderful PS- and he was able to do all of my drain removal- suture removals- and aftercare!

Flight back was okay- I thought I'd sleep- but ended up talking with my hubby the whole was home. I just made sure to take extra pain pills, and then I took some that morning before the dr and nurse bathed me, applied my compression garments (LOVED that!) and got me ready for my trip, I took some when we arrived at the airport, then some when I got on the plane- it was only about a two hour flight- then three hours or so in the car driving home. Not too shabby- my ass hurt at the end- I had a LOT of pillows and an extra blanket too.

Yes you need a quick turn around there- it's nicer to be home in your own bed, surroundings, food, germs :-) etc.

:-)

Holy ****... You are looking hot

Thank you~ I feel as hot as I have ever been! And most of all HEALTHY! In all ways! :-)

Thank you~ I feel as hot as I have ever been! And most of all HEALTHY! In all ways! :-)

Hi, I have a "silly" question.... Where are your scars from the sleeve? Just curious... Also, you really do look fabulous.. ????

Hi' date=' I have a "silly" question.... Where are your scars from the sleeve? Just curious... Also, you really do look fabulous.. dde00[/quote']

It's not silly- but if you read through above you'll see that my sleeve scars ( I only had one that shows above my old belly button) everything below my old belly button was cut away.... So they all were cut away. Except for one that was high- and since this image was done in low light it didn't show. It's a small one, and it doesn't show well here. I had my gall bladder take out at the same time- so I had more entries and they were different.

I do have one more that is Almost inside (and down from my new navel) it doesn't show because its mostly inside my navel. One last one is wayyyyy down near my scar- and I didn't show that in this photo- it's right beneath my swim suit bottom. You can't even tell because its part of the new scar :-)

This is by far the most amazing transformation I have EVER SEEN! You look amazing!

This is by far the most amazing transformation I have EVER SEEN! You look amazing!

Thank you very much- I feel amazing now- and healthy- I'm very very happy!

I owe it to a lifestyle change and commitment to healthy living. Every single day of my new life :-)

Congratulations! I am so inspired!

Thank you! That's my hope in sharing - I love to share

Wow Missy you truly do look fantastic. Thank you for sharing with all of us that are considering plastics. You have a whole new lease on life.....enjoy:)

I am having my plastics in two stages. Next week i am having a short incision upper arm lift and implants/breast lift. In October I am having a lower body lift with but lift, Lipo, and fat transfers. I had a questions on your pain. How bad was the pain for u?

Wow Missy you truly do look fantastic. Thank you for sharing with all of us that are considering plastics. You have a whole new lease on life.....enjoy:)

You're so welcome :-) I'm happy to!

I LOVED seeing success before my journey began'!!! (Still do)

I am having my plastics in two stages. Next week i am having a short incision upper arm lift and implants/breast lift. In October I am having a lower body lift with but lift' date=' Lipo, and fat transfers. I had a questions on your pain. How bad was the pain for u?[/quote']

Not bad at all- my only dying pain was the lipo- sounds like you aren't having any.

Everything else I could do any day of the week- the lipo- (I had a LOT) I will never do that again!!!

Sounds like a wise choice to break yours up- I know I used my upper body (arms and shoulders) to get myself around- and my balance- I would suggest breaking upper and lower up to anyone :-)