Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thanks for the info' date=' I appreciate it.

[/quote']

You are so welcome ;-)

Where did you have Lipo done on your body? Can we see update pics?

Of course- but I'm wearing my compression garments until 6 weeks as instructed- so it will be after that. Six weeks is Monday- and I will do them after that.

Lipo was from my shoulders down to the top if my butt. He contoured my sides, my back, etc. I will show you photos if that also.

The fat was injected into my butt for my lift :-)

Which I'm so happy for- my butt was so flat and skinny.... Not skinny- but SKIN'y. Too much skin.

It's great now :-)

Where did you have Lipo done on your body? Can we see update pics?

This is the photo that I sent to Dr two weeks after surgery- you can see all of the bruises are healing- but brutal bruising from the lipo- yeah not pretty!

The lines are from the CG- not permanently on my body ;-)

post-23110-13813666905609_thumb.jpg

Congrats Missy!

Compliments always help, don't they? Look forward to seeing more of your photos! I am alot older than you, but hope I can look half as good... and I will be happy! My surgery make-over is scheduled this August and I am counting the days! Thank you for sharing your story!

Cheers, Dottie

You really look great. Thanks for posting all of your information. I'm curious about your recovery. How long we're you in Mexico? How long did you have to take off of work once you returned? Thanks for sharing!

Mylifeinpink, OMG what an amazing transformation! You look HOT! Congrats to you!!!!

I'm a mere 10 days away from having my breast lift/reduction surgery, which I'm having locally. I am TOTALLY going to Mexico for the rest of my plastic surgeries (lower body lift, face lift, and arm lift). Dr. Niebles here I come!!!

You look hawt!!! Congratulations. So happy for you =)

Congrats Missy!

Compliments always help, don't they? Look forward to seeing more of your photos! I am alot older than you, but hope I can look half as good... and I will be happy! My surgery make-over is scheduled this August and I am counting the days! Thank you for sharing your story!

Cheers, Dottie

Dottie, thank you so much! Yes, compliments help, but it's not nessesary, the amount of ladies that get to look at these photos, and never reply, or that email me privately is astonishing~ I know it helped me to see photos of inspiration, so that's my only goal from sharing! <3 You're very sweet! You're well on your way with a set date, and I am SO excited for you! <3

Here if you need anything!

Missy~ <3

You really look great. Thanks for posting all of your information. I'm curious about your recovery. How long we're you in Mexico? How long did you have to take off of work once you returned? Thanks for sharing!

Thank you very much! I appreciate that, and you are more than welcome!

I was in MX only 4 days after surgery, I had surgery on Monday morning for 12 hours (9-9) then I went to the hotel at 130 in the afternoon on Tuesday, then I left to come back to the US on Thursday, it was MORE than enough time. I was ready to go home! <3

I have a physical job, I took off 6 weeks, but I had very extensive Lipo done, and I still have some areas of tightness in all the areas that were worked on. I won't be back 100% for about 6 months, but I think I am a big baby! <3

Mylifeinpink, OMG what an amazing transformation! You look HOT! Congrats to you!!!!

I'm a mere 10 days away from having my breast lift/reduction surgery, which I'm having locally. I am TOTALLY going to Mexico for the rest of my plastic surgeries (lower body lift, face lift, and arm lift). Dr. Niebles here I come!!!

You will love it! and you will love my Dr N when you see him later on! <3 Thank you VERY much! I feel very hot and very HEALTHY!!!

You look hawt!!! Congratulations. So happy for you =)

Thank you very much! I am so much happier!!! <3

Wow!!!!you look amazing!!!!

Thank you so much~ I FEEL amazing!!!