Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Today' date=' I am One Month, Two Days out from my Mommy Makeover (Tummy tuck, butt lift, fat transfer, Lipo, breast reconstruction, and lift, as well as augmentation) with Dr Niebles ( Neibles) in TJ Mexico.

This man is a miracle worker, and I feel like I am finally in the body that I was meant to be in my whole life!

I had my gastric sleeve May 15, 2012.

Lost my weight (110lbs) right away, and then stayed at my goal and held for 6 more months until May of this year, and booked my body reconstruction with not so high expectations of the outcome. Every day I look at my body and I can't believe that it's mine! I am finally in the body that I belong in! I am about 10 more lbs down. I could NOT be happier with my new body and my new LIFE![/quote']

Did the insurance help cover any of recont surgery?

Did the insurance help cover any of recont surgery?

HAHAH~ NO my great insurance doesn't cover weight loss ANYTHING, or PLASTICS~ No. No insurance coverage.

I would never have been able to get insurance to cover anything, I never had any sores, or issues with my skin or my tummy or boobs. They were gross don't get me wrong, but I never had any issues with anything that could be documented. Thank God my body never went that far! :ph34r:

This

This

This what ;-)

Thank you so much~ I FEEL wonderful!

My Dr did a great job, I am behaving myself, doing what he orders, and loving this new body!

You look awesome!!!!

Thanks for the pictures! I'm scheduled to get just my apron removed in a couple months. My insurance is covering it. I hope I look just as great as you do. With your breast, did you just get a lift? My Dr. Estimated me at $4,700 just for a lift and another $4,700 for my arms. How long was your recovery for your stomach? What was your pain like? Sorry, I'm just a little nervous. I was sleeved May 24th 2012 and went from 280 to 157!

Thank u so much for sharing ur story and pics. I am pre op, but know I am going to require plastics, so it is incredible to see. Congrats u look awesome!

Thank u so much for sharing ur story and pics. I am pre op' date=' but know I am going to require plastics, so it is incredible to see. Congrats u look awesome![/quote']

Thank you so much- I sure do feel a lot better! I didn't realize how terrible I looked until I saw the afters :-)

you look amazing i am pre op too and on a diet currently, i have been having a hard time sticking with it lately so i have been keeping my eyes on the prize, the body i will have when this is over (and trust it will require lots of plastic surgery). how did you research your surgeon? a friend of mines just had two family members go to dr for work, and i am open to going outside of the us but i am a little worried as well. i figure since i have plenty of time to research i will take advantage of it.

Wow. Just wow.

What a huge difference and I am impressed. You look FABULOUS.

Congratulations on your new journey. :)

Thank you all- very very much. It's a super busy weekend, but I appreciate your sweet comments and your great private emails and questions.

I promise to answer each one on Monday <3

Missy

You are SO welcome, I loved seeing photos, and I don't mind sharing if it benefits someone else too!

With my breasts, they had to be reconstructed. My surgery was supposed to be 8 hours, and turned into 12 because my breasts and glans were so messed up. I had breastfed and pumped milk to donate to premies for about 10 years, so my boobs had had it! He lifted, did anchor cuts under and around the areola, brought everything up, took a little out here and there, tried to even them the best he could LOOK HOW IMPERFECT THEY WERE BEFORE!!!) and then did implants. He knew I trusted that he would make the best choices, and I did trust him, and he did make great choices for me, he knew I wanted to be a D or DD. He offered the kind of implants that I had searched for, and he used those for me. And they are GOOD, really goood!

Recovery...I'm still recovering. But it wasn't that bad, I would do it over again a hundred times before I would ever have Lipo again in my life. The Tummy Tuck was a breeze. BUT I worked out hard before all of this, ate a high Protein diet, and did as I was instructed before and after the surgery. I wear my compression garments 24/7 as he instructed, I have two, one for wearing, and one for washing! Just listen to your Dr! Pain was nothing for me compared to my lipo.

EVERYONE is different tho! <3 Hope that helped!!!

Thanks for the pictures! I'm scheduled to get just my apron removed in a couple months. My insurance is covering it. I hope I look just as great as you do. With your breast, did you just get a lift? My Dr. Estimated me at $4,700 just for a lift and another $4,700 for my arms. How long was your recovery for your stomach? What was your pain like? Sorry, I'm just a little nervous. I was sleeved May 24th 2012 and went from 280 to 157!

Thank u so much for sharing ur story and pics. I am pre op, but know I am going to require plastics, so it is incredible to see. Congrats u look awesome!

you're so very welcome! Good luck in your journey! I'm always here for questions! :wub:

you look amazing i am pre op too and on a diet currently, i have been having a hard time sticking with it lately so i have been keeping my eyes on the prize, the body i will have when this is over (and trust it will require lots of plastic surgery). how did you research your surgeon? a friend of mines just had two family members go to dr for work, and i am open to going outside of the us but i am a little worried as well. i figure since i have plenty of time to research i will take advantage of it.

How I researched my Dr.... I was booked and paid the deposit at Jerusalem hospital where I had my sleeve done, and I didn't feel 100% sure about it, so I asked for refrences for the current Dr, (yanez) maybe.... and they gave me references for Dr NIEBLES! (NEIBLES) so I was like........whoa, he must be good.... so I talked to a few more people, and also Christy, his US coordinator, and then I switched! I took my husband, we went one year later (short of a few days) from when I was sleeved in MX, and I had it done and could not be happier!