Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Best low fat yogurt for 2nd week post op?

I'm not much of a yogurt person, the only kind I've had in the past year or two is Greek with honey. Since honey is probably not a good idea please tell me your favorites!

Thank you!!!

Yes on the Dannon Greek yogurt love the Blue berry ....

I use the Fage 0 and melt honey and add it in. I eat it anytime my stomach hurts or is upset. You can feel it working and I love it.

I use the Fage 0 and melt honey and add it in. I eat it anytime my stomach hurts or is upset. You can feel it working and I love it.

I've heard that yogurt suppose 2 b good & have a lot of Protein just can't seem 2 find it n my stores

Yoplait Greek 100 calorie. I get the vanilla and add some sugar free flavoring, the kind like you get for coffee or Italian soda. ( my dr said no chunks until 6 weeks).

Thanks guys!

My list just states "low fat yogurt", it crossed my mind that plain could be the suggestion as my phase 3 list states "yogurt (no berries or anything with seeds)". But if non sugar sweeteners and diluted fruit juices are permitted during the liquid stage it seems a low fat lemon/vanilla/coffee type should be okay???

My list just states "low fat yogurt"' date=' it crossed my mind that plain could be the suggestion as my phase 3 list states "yogurt (no berries or anything with seeds)". But if non sugar sweeteners and diluted fruit juices are permitted during the liquid stage it seems a low fat lemon/vanilla/coffee type should be okay???[/quote']

Yeah, It sounds like you are allowed flavored!

I guess I was the only one that had to do plain

For the beginning stages :(

On that note I'm six months out.

And I love the plain Fage 2% it's my daily treat/meal

I do put one packet of sweetener in it and frozen blueberries :)

I just sent a note out to my doc asking for clarification, I wouldn't be at all surprised if it needs to be plain! We shall see:-)

Thanks for responding!

I just sent a note out to my doc asking for clarification' date=' I wouldn't be at all surprised if it needs to be plain! We shall see:-)

Thanks for responding![/quote']

I don't know it makes sense because it seems EVERYTHING we eat now is artificially sweetened.. Especially in the early stages.

So why not the yogurt?

I should of pushed that point in the beginning to find out why!