Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What protein shake Ur taking? Any good ones

Body Fortress whey Protein Shakes. most grocery stores have them. Premier tasted grainy to me and muscle milk was horrible. I have tried so many different shakes so far and Body Fortress I must say is the best. 30 grams of Protein per shake and if you add fat free milk its even more.

What do u mean divide the calories? I thought at first it was all liquid diet. I'd rather drink something fortified than nothing but sugar free - calorie free Popsicles.

Your not drinking an entire muscle milk in one sitting like you would pre op so when logging it you wouldn't put an entire container. I was only drinking 2oz 3x per day of Protein drinks so I can't log an entire 8oz portion each time I drink

Insopure vanilla then I use crystal light packet(orange) that u use for Water awsome just like an orange cream sickle

Premier Protein shake pre made from costco or SAMs club' date=' they sell them at Safeway now and if you just wanted to try them I would start there but they are cheaper for bigger quantities at at costco or SAMs.

They taste good are filling and have 30 grams of protein.[/quote']

I like Premier great for on the go..

I LOVE strawberry KIWI . DO THEY SELL THE SYNTAX IN Walmart TOO I SEE EVERY1 TALKING ABOUT IT ? :)

You can get Syntrax nectar at The Vitamin Shoppe.

You can get the Syntrax Nectar drinks at Amazon.com and the shipping is free. I have compared prices and that's by far the cheapest when you factor in shipping!

What do u mean divide the calories? I thought at first it was all liquid diet. I'd rather drink something fortified than nothing but sugar free - calorie free Popsicles.

Follow whatever diet your doctors give you. Mine doesn't have a rule about dividing all I'm to do post op for the liquids is get in what you can wether its Protein or Water.

Follow whatever diet your doctors give you. Mine doesn't have a rule about dividing all I'm to do post op for the liquids is get in what you can wether its Protein or Water.

It wasnt a rule I was just saying if you have a drink that is 10 oz and 300 calories and you only drink 5oz of it make sure you divide the calories in half and log 150calories instead of 300. I dont get why this turned into such a big deal.

It wasnt a rule I was just saying if you have a drink that is 10 oz and 300 calories and you only drink 5oz of it make sure you divide the calories in half and log 150calories instead of 300. I dont get why this turned into such a big deal.

Wasn't trying to make it a big deal I just wanted to let her know everyone's doctors diet is different.

I like the flavors from matrix and Protizyme. They have flavors like vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry cake, as well as Peanut Butter cookie. Matrix has a great Cappuccino flavor. I drink them straight or freeze them and make them into a sorbet.

Sent from my iPad using VST