Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

**updates** thigh lift, and revisions...

Hello all!! Sorry it's been so long for me to post! It has been super busy this last month!! I'm waiting for my TT "fine-tuning" before I post my total before pics (but my doc showed them to me and OMG :0... Scary!!)

Anyhow, I had my inter-medial thigh-lift on may 9th. Along with that procedure, my doctor revised my breast-lift/implants (this was free of charge because he does all of his revisions & tweaking for free).

I was kinda scared going into surgery this time because of the incredible pain I had after the mini-brachioplasty, TT, and breast-lift/implants. However, when I woke up, I was in pain, but NOTHING compared to the prior surgery (btw this was a 2 hr surgery)!!! Don't get me wrong it's still uncomfortable, I'm roughly 3 weeks out and it kind of hurts to bend over or sit on my butt, and my incisions are taking longer to close up (understandably, due to all of the motion like walking, sitting down, etc), but they are close to being done! :) my doctor said thigh-lift incisions carry a 35% complication rate, so I guess I lucked out! On June 4 he will be removing another small strip of skin on my TT and also correcting "dog-ears" (this is free of charge, as it is his revision :) ). This procedure will be done under local anesthesia and will only take about 20 mins :)

Some useful tips for those considering doing this:

~for the ladies, get a female urinal!! OMG it ended up being a life-saver!!

~plan on walking around and looking like you had anal-sex or something for a couple weeks lmao!

~i personally am so glad my doc wouldn't do this procedure in combination with my first go around... Oh, hell no!!! It would've been bad! I don't even know how that would've worked!! :0 so to those considering it, I thought I wanted it in the beginning, but because my doctor is smarter than me-- I'm very thankful lol.

Here are my latest afters :)

post-29065-13813666052301_thumb.jpg

post-29065-1381366605501_thumb.jpg

Here is one from the first few days... Sorry I couldn't find one of my incisions that doesn't show my hoo-ha!! LoL but you can see that the "droop" on my thighs are gone :) also, for those that are wondering, my incision go basically from my TT scar down each side of my groin to under each buttcheak.

post-29065-13813666055769_thumb.jpg

You look smoking hot! Congratulations!

You look great! Can't wait to have my TT, BA, and thigh lift also.

Wow your thighs look great congrats :)

You look great.

I have decided to do my thighs separeately - for the same reasons you said.

I would love to see your befores. My inner thighs are a horror but surgeons say that is good news - inner thigh fat and skin pocket up high like mine is the easiest to fix with surgery even though it looks awful right now.

My inner thighs are a horror but surgeons say that is good news - inner thigh fat and skin pocket up high like mine is the easiest to fix with surgery even though it looks awful right now.

Oh that's good to hear! I really can live with a lot of things about my body but my thighs make me want to cry... They will be the only thing that I will look at fixing because I want to be able to wear shorts not short shorts but just regular shorts and not look like a circus side show.. And I want to swim!

Well, plastics consults are initially kinda hard. They point out flaws you didn't even know you had...LOL. But, in the end they made me feel good about myself. One of the docs told me how incredibly fortunate I am in that my upper chest, top of my arms, and from the general knee area on down - are all great. Not all formerly obese people are that lucky - for example really heavy calves can't really big fixed with plastics. I am disaaster on everything in between, but that all responds well to plastics. That is once I actually get that done!

As the OP said - the thighplasty has alot of complications, the wound often separates and it doesn't always give dream results. For my personal case, I was warned that my thighs might always touch - just the way I am shaped. I have quite literally a blob of skin and fat cells on the top of my inner thighs so I can live with thighs that touch as long as there aren't hanging fat cell pockets...lol. I have had that since i was like 11 - but it got huge when i was obese. It used to be so bad that one blob had to fit in front of the other blob in order for me legs to be together. Now, they are fairly hidden by clothes, but nekkid... scary. If you look at my after photos on my profile, even in fairly loose skinny jeans, you can see a hint of what i am talking about.