Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I just looked these up out of curiosity--the labels say they're 200mg per tablet. My NUT says she wants me on 1500mg (?!) a day, and I have to take them no more than 500mg at a time, 2 hours away from taking my Multivitamin. How many mg of Calcium are you ladies taking--is it 1500, too? That would come out to 7 or 8 tablets a day, four times daily. *brainboggle* I just know I'd forget a dose...

I am supposed to take 1500 mg a day, split into three 500 mg doses and taken separate from my multivitamin. I've never really been on a daily medication, so I'm struggling to remember it all.

Amway is a pyramid scam and doesn't sell calcium citrate.< /p>

Excuse you for your rudeness. First I never claimed that they sold calcium citrate. All I claimed is they sell wonderful pure Vitamins. Read the back of your normal pharmacy bottle 60 percent Vitamin 40 percent all crap. I was just trying to share what I found has worked for me. Suit yourselve no one is forcing you to use better eco-friendly products for your body and life. Ungrateful and uneducated you are stef

Excuse you for your rudeness. First I never claimed that they sold calcium citrate. All I claimed is they sell wonderful pure Vitamins. Read the back of your normal pharmacy bottle 60 percent Vitamin 40 percent all crap. I was just trying to share what I found has worked for me. Suit yourselve no one is forcing you to use better eco-friendly products for your body and life. Ungrateful and uneducated you are stef

Irony. You has it.

Excuse you for your rudeness. First I never claimed that they sold Calcium citrate. All I claimed is they sell wonderful pure Vitamins. Read the back of your normal pharmacy bottle 60 percent Vitamin 40 percent all crap. I was just trying to share what I found has worked for me. Suit yourselve no one is forcing you to use better eco-friendly products for your body and life. Ungrateful and uneducated you are stef

Please don't ever post a link to your Amway URL. This is totally against our posted terms of service you agreed to upon signup (NO ADVERTISING ALLOWED!!!)

Wow...not a friendly group of people to newcomers. I was just merely trying to help. How is this any different from people posting ideas on what has worked for them? Unbelievable!

I guess the only advertising that is allowed is the one where you tell people what brand of food or Vitamin your taking? That sounds like advertisement for that company doesn't not? Sounds like the same thing. That is why some people just keep their success to themselves other are to uneducated and ungrateful to appreciate them. Btw a personal message advising me of this would have been more than sufficient. Thank you

I guess the only advertising that is allowed is the one where you tell people what brand of food or Vitamin your taking? That sounds like advertisement for that company doesn't not? Sounds like the same thing. That is why some people just keep their success to themselves other are to uneducated and ungrateful to appreciate them. Btw a personal message advising me of this would have been more than sufficient. Thank you

So you just joined yesterday and your already talking **** to the creator of this forum??

Hehehehe... Gotta love it :D

So you just joined yesterday and your already talking **** to the creator of this forum??

Hehehehe... Gotta love it :D

Indeed, and I'm the rude one. WeLcOme To BizZaRo WorLd!

Yes' date=' the citrical petites are great... I also take the Puritan's Pride Miniatures.. exact same thing but mail order and less expensive.[/quote']

By the way I'm going to try these I'm tired of the chewables and don't "need" chewables anymore

I went to GNC, costco, and Walgreens to find chewable or liquid calcium citrate and I'm totally confused. There are so many versions out there, but I could only find cal citrate in pill form. Does anyone have any suggestions on a brand and/or where to buy it?

Bariatric Advantage, this is where I get my Calcium citrate. I take four per day, 250 mg each. Two chews at a time, but you need to do the other two a couple of hours later. Usually do two before noon and the other two later in the day. I like the chocolate, like eating four Tootsie Rolls every day. They ship me two bags on a regular basis. If you are on auto re-fill, shipping is free.

By the way I'm going to try these I'm tired of the chewables and don't "need" chewables anymore

I was thinking the same thing. I don't need the chewables ... I tend to treat them like candy, anyway. Time to take big peoples stuff now.

I was thinking the same thing. I don't need the chewables ... I tend to treat them like candy' date=' anyway. Time to take big peoples stuff now.[/quote']

Girl that's me! It just gives me a taste for more!

Yes, the citrical petites are great... I also take the Puritan's Pride Miniatures.. exact same thing but mail order and less expensive.

Do we HAVE to have Calcium in Citrate form? I just read that citracal petites are in 'element' form. Is that the same as citrate form? :unsure: