Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm having a hard time getting the link from my phone app. Lol.

Go to YouTube and search: Lauren Freeman VSG. ;)

I'm having a hard time getting the link from my phone app. Lol.

Go to YouTube and search: Lauren Freeman VSG. ;)

I just watched your first video. Something weird happened. Let me start from the top. Today I woke up with a call from my mom and she was crying....she can no longer see. Like nothing, zip, zero. Mom has stage 4 bone cancer and has been on a million meds since march of 2012. Supposedly one of those meds caused an adverse reaction on her vision. Since May of 2012....it's been getting worst and today...she can no longer see.

Watching your video....your dad not being able to see, and my mom not being able to see. It's like the universe let us here lol

I hope your dad is ok, you said he's getting it fixed. My mom's case is soooo severe, surgery is the goal but her condition has to be stable for 2 more months. Her eye pressure was hovering around 45-50 for months, seems to be holding steady at a normal 19-25 now so hopefully she can have surgery.

I can't wait to watch the rest of your vids.

I just watched your first video. Something weird happened. Let me start from the top. Today I woke up with a call from my mom and she was crying....she can no longer see. Like nothing' date=' zip, zero. Mom has stage 4 bone cancer and has been on a million meds since march of 2012. Supposedly one of those meds caused an adverse reaction on her vision. Since May of 2012....it's been getting worst and today...she can no longer see.

Watching your video....your dad not being able to see, and my mom not being able to see. It's like the universe let us here lol

I hope your dad is ok, you said he's getting it fixed. My mom's case is soooo severe, surgery is the goal but her condition has to be stable for 2 more months. Her eye pressure was hovering around 45-50 for months, seems to be holding steady at a normal 19-25 now so hopefully she can have surgery.

I can't wait to watch the rest of your vids.[/quote']

My dad had to keep his diabetes under control and loose a certain amount of weight for three months before they did the first eye. He was so determined, I don't blame him; that he did it. He went in and got the first eye fixed, then just recently had the second eye fixed. Listening to him talk about the things he sees is amazing!

I'm sorry to hear about your mom. It's scary stuff! I will keep your mom in my prayers.

See, this is why I started the videos. :)

My dad had to keep his diabetes under control and loose a certain amount of weight for three months before they did the first eye. He was so determined, I don't blame him; that he did it. He went in and got the first eye fixed, then just recently had the second eye fixed. Listening to him talk about the things he sees is amazing!

I'm sorry to hear about your mom. It's scary stuff! I will keep your mom in my prayers.

See, this is why I started the videos. :)

Yal are about to make me cry.....i will keep both of your families in my prayers...

Thank you sherry

Ive been dreaming also. If im not reading about it' date=' Im watching it on you tube, talking about it or on here and I haven't started my six month diet.. Lol I see my NUT tuesday so Im possibly looking at surgery in Dec... Cant wait!

Sent from my iPhone using VST[/quote']

Hahaha.... Me too, it's become my secret little addiction!!!!

I'm so anxious ... I've become a YouTube & Instagram fanatic... I was cleared by the health psychologist & I have an appointment to meet the surgeon on the 12th so I'm crossing my fingers that my surgery date will be in July ...

Yay.... Mines 2nd July! Good luck

I was thinking about starting a "video journal" on YouTube....I viewed a couple and they were pretty cool. Hmmm there's an idea.

That'll be great....I'll follow you!

Yay, I'm excited to start! I'm like super camera shy so idk how this will work out but I'll give it a go lol

Yal are about to make me cry.....i will keep both of your families in my prayers...

Thank you. :)

I'm new to this site. I'm getting excited and nervous because I've completed my 6 months requirement for BCBS. Waiting for my paperwork to come from the nutritionist and referral to BCBS for the surgeon. Does anyone know how long it takes? Anxiously waiting...

Mz. Bunny