Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

That my surgery date is August 4th, how weird is that?!?! I feel like all I think about is this surgery and now I am having dreams about it too. The weird thing is I'm not even finished with my supervised diet yet lol. I did all the other testing already. May 28th (my bday) is my last weigh in for the supervised diet. How weird would it be if aug 4th is my surgery date lol. I hope not b/c that's entirely too far away. I'm aiming for the end of June!

Ive been dreaming also. If im not reading about it, Im watching it on you tube, talking about it or on here and I haven't started my six month diet.. Lol I see my NUT tuesday so Im possibly looking at surgery in Dec... Cant wait!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Ive been dreaming also. If im not reading about it' date=' Im watching it on you tube, talking about it or on here and I haven't started my six month diet.. Lol I see my NUT tuesday so Im possibly looking at surgery in Dec... Cant wait!

Sent from my iPhone using VST[/quote']

The time will fly by. I remember saying 6 months?!?! That's like forever! But it wasn't bad. 'twas a good 6 months actually. Good luck with your journey.

June 14th is my last weigh in and my 6 months flew by...and my psych eval is done I can't wait for my surgery date ...good luck ladies

I'm so anxious ... I've become a YouTube & Instagram fanatic... I was cleared by the health psychologist & I have an appointment to meet the surgeon on the 12th so I'm crossing my fingers that my surgery date will be in July ...

The time will fly by. I remember saying 6 months?!?! That's like forever! But it wasn't bad. 'twas a good 6 months actually. Good luck with your journey.

Ikr! Even tho I'm very impatient, I'm not in a rush. Its good that I have to wait it gives me more time to prepare..

& thank u much luck to u as well!

Good luck to u ladies, Ill be right behind u.. ????

I was thinking about starting a "video journal" on YouTube....I viewed a couple and they were pretty cool. Hmmm there's an idea.

I was thinking the same thing ..I'm on YouTube every night watching videos...lol I should do my own...let's go for it

I was thinking the same thing ..I'm on YouTube every night watching videos...lol I should do my own...let's go for it

Yesssss! I'm in, I was thinking I should start the first day of the liquid diet ??

Yea that's a great idea!!! Imma do the same thing!

LOL I've been making videos and putting them on YouTube since I had the idea to do this surgery. I figured that everyone elses YouTube videos have helped me so much to make my decision and see what's to come, that I could do the same for others as well. ;)

LOL I've been making videos and putting them on YouTube since I had the idea to do this surgery. I figured that everyone elses YouTube videos have helped me so much to make my decision and see what's to come' date=' that I could do the same for others as well. ;)[/quote']

Where can I watch your videos?

What's ur YouTube page name?

LOL I've been making videos and putting them on YouTube since I had the idea to do this surgery. I figured that everyone elses YouTube videos have helped me so much to make my decision and see what's to come' date=' that I could do the same for others as well. ;)[/quote']

Really? That's awesome, I want to look you up, share please.