Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Attention All Biker Ladies - and Gentlemens!

Randy thanks for the encouragement. I sure do need it. This weekend is going to be a nice weekend for riding. Yesterday right after the fill I felt good restriction, But this morning I don't know. I know I need to start walking more, so when I got home last night I took my dog for a walk, or should I say he took me for a walk.

Dianne

Just be good to yourself. With a fill you agitate your stoma. Give it time to settle back down. Joy usually feels her fills more after about two weeks. Don't ask me why. Depending on the size of you band, it could take a while to get GOOD restriction. That sweet spot they speak of. And take revenge on the dog, tie it to the bike and putt around the block at about 30 MPH.....hehehe. (JUST KIDDING, PEOPLE)

I have a 1997 Honda Magna (750cc). It is my second Magna.

I like that it is a cruiser...with 'balls' if I need them. :thumbup:

(Sorry about the pic size.)

I am tired of not being able to fit into my leathers & feeling uncomfortable in jeans, riding my bike. :eek:

IMG_3750a.jpg

Love, looks sweet. And you are packed for a trip, I see. Any place the rest of us might like to go? And the moniker on the kickstand is nice.

MyKdsDad:

Nope, not packed for a trip. That's the way it always looks. A girl can never have enough luggage. :biggrin:

The drum is an awesome backrest & I can jam my full face helmet & leather jacket in it.

We were about 1 hr 45 min from home, at the beach in Kincardine, Ontario.

We have two 1998 Harley Davidson Anniversary Specials. The first is a Road Glide Ultra Classic, the second is a Road King. Love to ride behind my husband on the Road Glide cause usually when we go in the car I drive. This way I can sit back and enjoy the ride.:biggrin:

Yup looks something just like that. Have been trying to get a picture to come up but can't, will keep trying. What state to you live in MyKdsDad? I am in Kansas

Love, we're in Texas, about halfway between Dallas and Houston. Out in the sticks.

The Road Glide looks nice. I've only seen two other Road Kings like mine. I ran into a young man in Wyoming last year who had one. He was from South Carolina.

The BF & I just started riding last fall after taking the safety courses. He was having a midlife crisis and wanted a bike. (So I used his crisis as an excuse to get my OWN bike. Haha)

I have an '06 Yamaha VStar Custom 650 in silver & blue. Very pretty! He has an '07 Suzuki Boulevard M50 & I'm jealous of the fuel injection and GAS GAUGE! But we love throwing the kids on the back & headed out for rides! And I'm finding my bike even easier to maneuver with my weight loss. Its also working my thigh & butt muscles in different ways.

I am currently on my 5th bike in 7 years. All Harleys, my first was a 2000 Sportster 883 custom, had it 3 month and decided it was way too small, got a 2001 Heritage Softail, (my favorite of all the bikes I've had), had to have a Fatboy 2002, then traded it for a 2004 V-Rod. Currently have a 2006 Softail Deluxe. It's a nice ride also. My advice is if you can rent a bike that you really like, do so for at least a weekend. Looks are one thing, riding is another. That is the true test to whether it fits you and you fit it. Good luck on your journey. Ride safe!

2003 Kawasaki Z1000 Street Fighter

I love it more than life itself.

Once you go naked you never go back!!!

CIMG1084_001.JPG

Before this one I had a Yamaha R6, and before that a Kawasaki Ninja. I also ride all kinds of dirtbikes. I liked them all, but seriously, naked bikes are where it's at!

Edited by Nobody's Girl

I have a 2005 Harley Davidson Softail Deluxe....I started riding years ago on a Sportbike...Moved over to a HD V-Rod, in my opinion it was a very comfortable ride...Got the Deluxe in 2005 and it was perfect.