Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lightweights in the house! Any more people with less to lose/less BMI's?

Great post! I have 35.2 bmi, and I have hbp, diabetes and high cholesterol. .. I' m at the beginning of the whole process with the surgeon...wish me good luck! Hang in there!!!

Exactly! I'm at 32 bmi as of a week ago (meh...lol) and I'm pre-diabetic and borderline cholesterol and bp with PCOS and annovulatory cycles and have IUGR babies yada yada. This last pregnancy I became severely Gestational Diabetic.....and was shocked for the life of me! That wasn't even an option last time! My how things changed in 3 years, that's just awful!

I wish you all the luck in the world honey! Praying you get to have your procedure and everything works out perfectly for ya! ^_^

I'm 5'3 1/2 and 8 months out. Began my journey at 225 and am now 156 and trying to get to 145. So almost at 70 lbs. it has really slowed down but I expected that the closer you are to goal and the smaller percentage you have to lose. This has been the best thing I have ever done! I have lost 5 sizes gone from an 18/20 to 8's and 10's. I'm so much more active. I don't consider that I was a lightweight' date=' I agree with Laura, fat is fat. My BMI was almost 40!! I will get there by just keeping on keeping on!

Sent from my iPhone using VST[/quote']

5'3

234lbs. (Starting weight 261lbs)

BMI of 41

So inspiring! I'm looking forward to loosing this weight but it seems so impossible. I have failed so many times before. But your success makes me feel like its really possible! Cant wait for my surgery! Thanks for sharing!

I'm 5'3 and started at 196 day of surgery. My highest weight was 216. Sleeved 12/10/12. I am down at 141 pounds now and have 10 more to go. Started really slowing down the last month or so with the loss but I expected it. If I never drop another pound I am still thrilled with my results. I work out very hard daily and am now a size 7, I was a 16 prior to surgery.

So I'm 5'2" and 234. I am at 42 bmi and my goal is128. Is that crazy town? I'm 35.

Crazy town!! That's been my favorite line yet! Not even! I think it's very potable that you'll reach your goal!

I love that a lot of us are the same build.

Good luck! When are you scheduled?

@Jumperbean:

WOW! Thats amazing! Way to go girl! :) Thats just wonderful how well you've done!

So I'm 5'2" and 234. I am at 42 bmi and my goal is128. Is that crazy town? I'm 35.

Of course thats not crazy town! That should be normal weight range for you. Do you have a date scheduled?

Crazy town!! That's been my favorite line yet! Not even! I think it's very potable that you'll reach your goal!

I love that a lot of us are the same build.

Good luck! When are you scheduled?

I know right! I'm loving it too! Look at how much we've all got in common already! :D

Woohoo! Thats great! Yes! Cheers to your awesome and wonderful future! :D

July 1 isn't that far away! That's great news! Wish I'd have my surgery date scheduled already. lol. Hubby is having a tiny bit of a hard time getting his employees to agree on a new schedule. GAWD! It's only for about a week! It really shouldn't be this hard! UGH. I can't blame hub though, well not completely lol. 2 of his employees are going for 1-2 week long vacations at two separate times during both June and July, and as for August.....I seriously DO NOT want to wait for school to start for the little one. That would just make things impossible to leave for a week. :(.

Lol! 32 bmi is still fat! I'm 29 now and I'm still fat!

Fat is fat is fat. You can mix with the MB and SMB they won't bite....hehehe :P

Exactly! Fat is fat is fat.. FAT, I tell ya!

I'm 5' 4" and currently weigh 255. My surgeon said a good goal for me is 175... Which is good, but I would LOVE to be around 150...

So I have 80-100 lbs to lose...

I will get my date in the next few days, insurance approved me today!

@Ella

Oh wow! That's GREAT NEWS! YAYY! That's possibly the biggest hurdle, getting the insurance to approve it! Way to go girl! Your well on your way to the new you! So exciting!!! :D Good luck!!

5'2" 196lbs here. BMI 36. My last visit with the dr is on 6/4/13. Then surgery date & insurance approval (hopefully). I'd like to to get down to approx 125. I'm so glad to find this thread. Fat is Fat, and I want a lot less of It!!!

I'm 5'3 and started at 196 day of surgery. My highest weight was 216. Sleeved 12/10/12. I am down at 141 pounds now and have 10 more to go. Started really slowing down the last month or so with the loss but I expected it. If I never drop another pound I am still thrilled with my results. I work out very hard daily and am now a size 7' date=' I was a 16 prior to surgery.[/quote']

The insurance approved you!!! Congrats !