Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fiddleman- At Tuesdays support meeting at Swedish they are having a plastic surgeon speak. I'm not sure what his name is but I'm sure it is on there web site. He will also be there for the July Saturday meeting.

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I have been looking into plastic surgery since three months post op!! I got two great referrals in the West Palm beach area. For a BL/BA and TT( on weight loss patients, I was told they have to do body contouring. Not the same as a simple TT) the total came to $17,000 and $19,000. And I'll still need to do my arms and inner thighs. THERE IS NO WAY I can come up with that.

Then in my support group, two ladies came back from having their surgery in DR!! I approached them and they shared with me what they had done, Full TT, BL/BA. Total cost $ 4,500.00 Guess where I am going next year?!:)

Good morning.... Is there any chance you could get an e-mail of the ladies that went to DR. I am in need of a lots of plastics, but at m,y age, the only thing that is seriously important, is the neck lift. I would like to speak with them about the journey, their aftercare and the overall satisfaction of their results. A Tummy Tuck would be nice too. Thanks

I have been looking into plastic surgery since three months post op!! I got two great referrals in the West Palm beach area. For a BL/BA and TT( on weight loss patients, I was told they have to do body contouring. Not the same as a simple TT) the total came to $17,000 and $19,000. And I'll still need to do my arms and inner thighs. THERE IS NO WAY I can come up with that.

Then in my support group, two ladies came back from having their surgery in DR!! I approached them and they shared with me what they had done, Full TT, BL/BA. Total cost $ 4,500.00 Guess where I am going next year?! :)

Fiddleman- At Tuesdays support meeting at Swedish they are having a plastic surgeon speak. I'm not sure what his name is but I'm sure it is on there web site. He will also be there for the July Saturday meeting.

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Thanks for letting me know!!

Then in my support group, two ladies came back from having their surgery in DR!! I approached them and they shared with me what they had done, Full TT, BL/BA. Total cost $ 4,500.00 Guess where I am going next year?! :)

Me too!!

Me too!!

Ughhh wasn't finished writing my post! lol back to what I was saying...Me too! I'll be having Surgery in D.R sometime in the Spring. I have a couple of Doctors in mind, but am not concrete on anyone just yet. A

Ughhh wasn't finished writing my post! lol back to what I was saying...Me too! I'll be having Surgery in D.R sometime in the Spring. I have a couple of Doctors in mind, but am not concrete on anyone just yet. A

YAY!!! well maybe you can share with me your findings?! The ladies used Dr. Walkiris Robles ( not sure if it is correct spelling ) and I did find another one that I really liked, but she will only do one procedure at a time.

I also would like more info on plastics in DR.

Then in my support group, two ladies came back from having their surgery in DR!! I approached them and they shared with me what they had done, Full TT, BL/BA. Total cost $ 4,500.00 Guess where I am going next year?!:)

Who is the name of their Surgeon may I ask?

YAY!!! well maybe you can share with me your findings?! The ladies used Dr. Walkiris Robles ( not sure if it is correct spelling ) and I did find another one that I really liked, but she will only do one procedure at a time.

Yes a couple of ladies are using Dra Robles, but she's very conservative with how many procedures she'll do at once. Which is a good thing, but if your health checks out ok and you're prepared for the healing and down time then I say get the works done if you can. The three doctors I'm looking into are Dra Yily de los santos (her sculpting skills and TT are sick!) but I don't like her boob work so much. Then there is Dra. Duran, She sculpts your body like no bodies business and is the queen of BBL She knows how to give you a nice rump if that's what your looking for, but her breast work is satisfactory. Nothing for me to scream and shout over. And then there is Dra. Bello. She gives great TT's her sculpting skills are great but not on par as the other two surgeons, but I like the look of her Breast lifts and she offers an all inclusive package with her surgeries. Though I would love for Duran or Yily to work on me as far as giving me a knock out figure, Bello can give me the same but with the breast that I'd like as well.

If you haven't check out Realself.com Tons of info about these doctors and ladies who've had work done by them.

Ok so I looked up the Dr. In the DR. And I'm in pressed!

Which dr are you impressed with?