Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

!st appointment tomorrow

Hi Everyone who took the time to read this. This is my first post I have been reading up on a lot of great information to prepare me for my journey. My first Drs. appointment is tomorrow so I am very early on in this process, not sure what all will happen tomorrow but I am very excited to get this rolling, I have already had my seminar, my family doctors visit (I go every 3 months due to the multiple heath issues) and now were just at a waiting point for my nut class and my blood work, ekg,chest x ray and because Im over 50 I have to have a stress test I hoping this all gets scheduled before I leave his office tomorrow....Wish me luck!

~~~Janie~~~

Hi Everyone who took the time to read this. This is my first post I have been reading up on a lot of great information to prepare me for my journey. My first Drs. appointment is tomorrow so I am very early on in this process, not sure what all will happen tomorrow but I am very excited to get this rolling, I have already had my seminar, my family doctors visit (I go every 3 months due to the multiple heath issues) and now were just at a waiting point for my nut class and my blood work, ekg,chest x ray and because Im over 50 I have to have a stress test I hoping this all gets scheduled before I leave his office tomorrow....Wish me luck!

~~~Janie~~~

Best of the best to you Janie - it's gonna be great!

Good luck... I had my first appointment at the end of March and now I am scheduled for June 11th...it all Goes pretty fast after you get the ball rolling:)

Thanks Don and Prettynpink

:)

Welcome and best of luck!!! Keep us posted on how it goes.

Hey there, Janie! Welcome to the boards--it really is a great place to ask questions, get a sense of all the different experiences that are out there, and get yourself prepared for this huge change. I'm pre-op too, hoping to have a surgery date given to me after my psych workshops next month. It definitely does fly by once you start getting a few appointments under your belt.

Congratulations for taking this step towards health and happiness for YOU! :)

Good luck Janie! Enjoy EVERY minute of this journey, it's a wild ride - have fun!!!! One year after surgery, you will not believe how different your life is!!!! I've been over the top excited since I woke up in recovery!!!! Again....good luck!

So I just got back from my appointment, it went very well I already have my phyc evail completed my family Drs appointment completed, Thursday I go for EKG Blood work and chest x ray then on Wednesday the 29th I have a stress since im over 50 (barely)and then the 17th I have my Nut class.My Dr stated the insurance I have is the best he has ever dealt with and shouldnt take the entire 30 days for approval! I just turn 51 yesterday and todays visit and getting appointments on record is the best present yet!!

I too have a great insurance plan. From my first visit until the time I got sleeved was only a little over a month. I am 2 weeks post op now. Good luck, I hope everything goes smoothly.