Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any APRIL SLEEVERS? Let me know your progress !

Sleeved April 15th and this has been such a blessing for me. Down three sizes and feel so good, so much healthier. Eating regular foods and following the plan, losing about 1-2lbs per week for a total of about 38 pounds in a little more than two months. I have nothing to complain about. :)

Stall not over only lost a few ounces this week. After exercising 3x last week and averaging 625 calories. At week 8... What am I doing wrong?????

Not one thing. Get your Vitamins, liquid and Protein in every day and watch yourself get to goal. When you exercise you are building some muscle so it only LOOKS like a stall sweetie. Don't let the scale be the only factor you consider.

That's what everyone keeps saying...the scale. But THAT is what we all measure.

I've been great with Protein, calories, liquids. But only 11 lbs in 7 weeks. I haven't read of anyone else that slow. I lost 8 one week pre op and 10 the week of. And very slow every since. My dietitian says I didn't have a high BMI to start, but I weighed 266 at 5'4". So was the VS necessary?

I read others are around my SW and below and doing great. I near ready to give up..

That's what everyone keeps saying...the scale. But THAT is what we all measure.

I've been great with protein' date=' calories, liquids. But only 11 lbs in 7 weeks. I haven't read of anyone else that slow. I lost 8 one week pre op and 10 the week of. And very slow every since. My dietitian says I didn't have a high BMI to start, but I weighed 266 at 5'4". So was the VS necessary?

I read others are around my SW and below and doing great. I near ready to give up..[/quote']

You are probably losing inches and just not realizing. I was sleeved 4/16 and lost 60 pounds in less than a month. Then my scale didn't move for almost 3 weeks. However I was losing inches. In my arms, legs, fingers(my wedding rings don't fit anymore) and my waist. I went from a size 24 and can wear 14s now - depending on how they are made. most of my jeans now are 16s though. Gotta make a goodwill run soon. They are getting too big. Measure your upper arms, thighs, calves, and waist every week. I bet you are losing inches and just don't realize it. That scale can be the devil sometimes.

Measure you neck, waist, hips, bust, thighs, and upper arm and start tracking that. STAY OFF OF THAT SCALE! Only go on when you are visiting your Dr. or NUT

You are probably losing inches and just not realizing. I was sleeved 4/16 and lost 60 pounds in less than a month. Then my scale didn't move for almost 3 weeks. However I was losing inches. In my arms, legs, fingers(my wedding rings don't fit anymore) and my waist. I went from a size 24 and can wear 14s now - depending on how they are made. most of my jeans now are 16s though. Gotta make a goodwill run soon. They are getting too big. Measure your upper arms, thighs, calves, and waist every week. I bet you are losing inches and just don't realize it. That scale can be the devil sometimes.

Nice. I was a 24 but still in the 20-22 area after losing 40 pounds. I can't wait to wear a 14! I'm slimming down all over but it's not quite enough for drastically smaller pant sizes yet.

Stall not over only lost a few ounces this week. After exercising 3x last week and averaging 625 calories. At week 8... What am I doing wrong?????

You aren't alone. I'm having the same issue. Only lost 22 pounds or so since my May 7th surgery. Eating between 500 to 700 calories a day, exercising 4 days a week, 60 to 90 oz of Water a day, and lots of Protein. Also have only been eating lean chicken, fish, and a few veggies. Idk what the problem is. But I'm just going to keep it going. It is discouraging not to see results when I'm feeling so deprived. But nothing to do but wait. Good luck.

highest weight = 228 DOS = 219 CW = 195 DOS was May 7th 2013

I just want to remind everyone that is working out but not losing weight that muscle weighs 2x the amount as fat. So if you burned a pound of fat and gained a pound of muscle you would actual gain one pound. That is something that a lot of people dont know or realize. However you should be able to tell in your clothing size. So dont get discouraged. Also not taking in enough calories puts out bodies in starvation mode and slows down our metabolism, making it harder yet to lose weight :-)

I just want to remind everyone that is working out but not losing weight that muscle weighs 2x the amount as fat. So if you burned a pound of fat and gained a pound of muscle you would actual gain one pound. That is something that a lot of people dont know or realize. However you should be able to tell in your clothing size. So dont get discouraged. Also not taking in enough calories puts out bodies in starvation mode and slows down our metabolism, making it harder yet to lose weight :-)

That's what I'm hoping since I've started running again. Going to call my NUT today to see about calories.

I was sleeved on April 3rd my starting weight was 362 and I am at 293 so 69 pounds are gone. My working out has been sporadic at best so I really need to get my lazy butt to the gym...

Sleeved April 9th. Started at 270, down 48 pounds yesterday inclduing 5 day liquid pre op. I thought that was great but after reading some other success I worry thats not good. I just hope I keep loosing. I want to be able to shop at a store without having to look at plus sizes. Sometimes I worry becuase I dont get full after a few bites but probably more like 5 oz or so, depends on what Im eating. Any one else have the same experience? I feel great with my loss so far and am exercising 5 days week usually walking/jogging, elliptical and small weights. I deff am not interested in food like I was before :)

4/22/13

Im down 46 lbs :)

Surgery 4/22

Surgery weight = 207

6/19 weight = 175

Lost = 32 pounds

Goal weight = 140

Pounds to go = 35

Surgery BMI = 35

6/19 BMI = 30

Sleeved 4/29, down 40.